We would consider BBL’s miracles if we didn’t know the science behind it

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
like we see a girl with no ass today , then a month from today with a huge ass . We would consider that a miracle or holy in nature .

Similar to what the Aztecs/mayans thought about the eclipse , but today we know it’s just the sun/moon aligning .

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
No pics or examples for a brother?
iu

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm super interested in the strain that helped you craft this thought OP. I'm trying to be on that wavelength tomorrow:jbhmm:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
You're only considering size. A true bootologist knows it's more than that. Visual appeal is just as important as texture and feel (bars). There's also shape, upper to lower cheek (glute Maximus: glute medius) distribution, not even getting into hip to ass ratio which would send us down a rabbit hole, and also the movement. The cuff of the cheek, the lateral sway as it walks, and of course the jiggle.

Your dumbass is only thinking on one dimension when there are actually galaxies to this shyt :martin: .

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, because things don't exist until they get shoved through the celeb-worship lens. :unimpressed:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're only considering size. A true bootologist knows it's more than that. Visual appeal is just as important as texture and feel (bars). There's also shape, upper to lower cheek (glute Maximus: glute medius) distribution, not even getting into hip to ass ratio which would send us down a rabbit hole, and also the movement. The cuff of the cheek, the lateral sway as it walks, and of course the jiggle.

Your dumbass is only thinking on one dimension when there are actually galaxies to this shyt :martin: .
That's what I'm saying. Some of them bbl surgeons are the Michelangelo of this shyt. Then again some are more Picasso... :francis: