• Total voters

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Wait until next year?

:deadrose:

You're about to be 3 games under .500...IN OCTOBER:mindblown::russ:, next year is all you got :umad: Look at you idiots going on about how Miami fans always taking about the past or future yet not a single one of you want to say a single thing about this year :dwillhuh:
What do you want us to say about this year's game? I feel good about our chance to win 8 in a row.

Is that enough or should I say mor?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
xjF626g.gif

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh: are you talking about FSU or Miami????? Da fukk you got going on? nikka so mad he don't know what he's saying

Yo man, just win Saturday for your sake. We've been here for the past 7 years and the same outcome keeps happening.
Y'all get on here talk shyt about how y'all going to beat us, we trash..ect.

Y'all lose again, say next year we should be back....:gucci: lol.

Worry about not playing in the Independence, Russell athletic, Hyundai sun bowls before talking shyt to us. Im done going back and forth, I lost for even entertaining y'all faggits. Could y'all start winning again? Have some pride about your program. Don't talk shyt until you actually win a game in a recent year, just 1! Please:to::sadbron::mjcry::sadcam:
More paragraphs about the past :russ: The 2017 Canes are playing the 2017 Noles. Why don't you break down that NC State footage for me :mjlol:

nikkas going life and death with Wake Forest talking about the next man pride. :deadrose:

Bruh this is the status of your team right now. Not last year, not the year before. Right now.
nc_state_chubb.0.gif

You're getting treated like an instathot in Dubai :picard:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Good, that's what I want to see!
Billy-D_Approves.gif

You better have that same energy in the 4th quarter like you turned the fatigue off in 2k when our d-line is fukking Blackman in the ass and throwing him over the bridge :demonic:
Y'all nikkas really do be on that gay shyt? Why would you say some shyt like that?
tenor.gif

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is tropical storm Nate gone fukk this game up too? It's supposed to hit the panhandle this weekend :lupe: