• Total voters

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Nigel Bradham currently in the NFL playing for the Eagles:gucci:

However that Miami receiver in question is currently unemployed:mjlol:

Who the fukk is Laron Byrd:skip:

@Freddie.Cane come get your hoe mane. The JV Cane cheerleading squad here making y'all look foolish:hhh:
That's why the shyt stains never get love from me...nikkas can't even troll right:francis:

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I see alot bytch ass noles fans holding back on they trash talk like that shyt gon save y'all :mjlol:
If there's anything trash talking has taught us these last 7 years, it's that talking doesn't win games....
S/O to DAu.

aLqafOs.gif

Bc if it did y'all Miami nikkas would never lose to US. Y'all naggas remind me of cowboy fans. No matter how trash of a season your having you still have the gall to talk shyt to rivals all while continuously taking L's. It's like your inner retard won't allow you to face the cold hard truth...

You suck!!! Point blank period. "Ole, wait until next year as nikkas"......:francis::lolbron:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
If there's anything trash talking has taught us these last 7 years, it's that talking doesn't win games....
S/O to DAu.

aLqafOs.gif

Bc if it did y'all Miami nikkas would never lose to US. Y'all naggas remind me of cowboy fans. No matter how trash of a season your having you still have the gall to talk shyt to rivals all while continuously taking L's. It's like your inner retard won't allow you to face the cold hard truth...

You suck!!! Point blank period. "Ole, wait until next year as nikkas"......:francis::lolbron:
full

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
dalvo was the reason why these nikkas won the last 3 seasons, he aint there to save them no more.

we damn near knocked francois out the game last yr, defense is gonna tee off on jacory harris lite aka james blackman
Don't you ever put them two nikkas in the same sentence......

Aint that right Jahoery
GrimUnhealthyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
S/O to DAu.

aLqafOs.gif

Wait until next year?

:deadrose:

You're about to be 3 games under .500...IN OCTOBER:mindblown::russ:, next year is all you got :umad: Look at you idiots going on about how Miami fans always taking about the past or future yet not a single one of you want to say a single thing about this year :dwillhuh:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Wait until next year?

You're about to be 3 games under .500...IN OCTOBER:mindblown::russ:, next year is all you got :umad: Look at you idiots going on about how Miami fans always taking about the past or future yet not a single one of you want to say a single thing about this year :dwillhuh:
Not one all they want to say is "y'all better win" these nole fans are straight bytches :Lolmj3:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not one all they want to say is "y'all better win" these nole fans are straight bytches :Lolmj3:

:stopitslime: please! This won't even be a close game. nikkas think cause they got busy against Bethume Cookman and got the better end of a shootout with fukking Toledo that shyt sweet. Miami will not be able to run the ball against our front and I saw how Toledo picked that porous secondary apart. If you think for a minute that Jimbo's game plan against Wake is the same you're gonna get come Saturday, you're dead wrong. FSU by 13 :pacspit:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:stopitslime: please! This won't even be a close game. nikkas think cause they got busy against Bethume Cookman and got the better end of a shootout with fukking Toledo that shyt sweet. Miami will not be able to run the ball against our front and I saw how Toledo picked that porous secondary apart. If you think for a minute that Jimbo's game plan against Wake is the same you're gonna get come Saturday, you're dead wrong. FSU by 13 :pacspit:
Good, that's what I want to see!
Billy-D_Approves.gif

You better have that same energy in the 4th quarter like you turned the fatigue off in 2k when our d-line is fukking Blackman in the ass and throwing him over the bridge :demonic:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Wait until next year?

xjF626g.gif

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh: are you talking about FSU or Miami????? Da fukk you got going on? nikka so mad he don't know what he's saying

Yo man, just win Saturday for your sake. We've been here for the past 7 years and the same outcome keeps happening.
Y'all get on here talk shyt about how y'all going to beat us, we trash..ect.

Y'all lose again, say next year we should be back....:gucci: lol.

Worry about not playing in the Independence, Russell athletic, Hyundai sun bowls before talking shyt to us. Im done going back and forth, I lost for even entertaining y'all faggits. Could y'all start winning again? Have some pride about your program. Don't talk shyt until you actually win a game in a recent year, just 1! Please:to::sadbron::mjcry::sadcam:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
You and @AlbertPullFellas the only noles who got heart :salute:#StreakOver