We should all eat as many apples as possible...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:laugh:

I used to eat em a lot as a kid but don't eat many of em these days. I'm sipping some Stella apple cider as we speak tho, Sh!t is piff :yes:

That's a rip off tho. I grew up in Spain and they had huge apples, red and green. They were delicious and big and cheap as sh!t. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on fruit. But to each their own I guess :manny:

Exactly... it's just free shiit from the earf anyway...

But there is another kind of fruit i'd spend money on.

Umph.

:shaqnosis:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:snoop: It wasnt because of the fruit friend. It was because they disobeyed God.

Obviously. But they disobeyed by eating the fruit, that's why I'm saying, it doasen't matter now that we're here. So we should eat as many apples as possible.

I'm kinda making a joke here though, friend. Its an honest thought I've had, but at the same time, I'm just joking around...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Obviously. But they disobeyed by eating the fruit, that's why I'm saying, it doasen't matter now that we're here. So we should eat as many apples as possible.

I'm kinda making a joke here though, friend. Its an honest thought I've had, but at the same time, I'm just joking around...
I see now like the lights are on, you jested friends.

Well just to contribute, you should eat a lot of apples, especially if you're sleepy. They help wake you up better than coffee. Fun fact for friends, friend.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
The account doesn't say it was an apple, just that it was "fruit".
This... I don't eat them apples though.

Peaches :wow:

peaches.jpg

Kiwi::takedat:

bd103167_1207_kiwi4_xl.jpg