We should all eat as many apples as possible...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Exactly. I feel that more than other people. I'm usually the one defending natural sugar in fruits. Some fitness people have literally zero fruit! That's like unhealthy.

Tried the farmer's market thing. I like shopping with the wealthy people at Central Market. Best shopping experience, IMO.
I heard somebody who shops at Farmer's Markets say that grocery store organics isn't the best quality of organics. To get the best stuff, you should shop at a Farmer's Market.

It is a waste of money for organics though. Probably only benefits you -5% after 20 years of eating organics. Fitness and healthy eating is my main hobby so I'm not stressing. Thanks for the concern though. Also, I rarely buy those expensive apples. The ones I buy are like $2.50/lb.

You wanna see ridiculous pricing on produce though.. Check out these Padron peppers, not even organic :damn:
Bought like 5 peppers for $2.30 :deadmanny:

9eah.jpg

If you can afford it, why not? I think a better investment though, is just growing your own vegetables, just to steer clear of anything iffy. Some health nuts and fitness people go crazy about stuff like sugar and carbs, but if they're wholesome and good for you (especially super foods) I think they're actually necessary for a sound, balanced diet. It's not good to go overboard either way, just find a balance and be active.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I remember growing up in Spain, Padron peppers were a big thing. I heard they are big in the US in states like New Mexico and Texas. I haven't had any in ages. I remember they used to sell them in bags and then in the bag there would be one pepper out the whole bunch that would be very spicy, compared to all the others. They do that in the US too?

Damn! You knew they were from Padron, Spain. That's pretty cool bro. I don't think they're big in the states, as the pricing is so high. If they were a common thing, they'd be like $1.50/lb or what ever. These were grown in Mexico and not Spain though which is silly. If they're charging $10.99/lb. they should be from Spain. Mexico is too close to me.

None of the peppers were spicy. They were like bell peppers. Good posting breh

Boy C

SPC
Daps
If you can afford it, why not? I think a better investment though, is just growing your own vegetables, just to steer clear of anything iffy. Some health nuts and fitness people go crazy about stuff like sugar and carbs, but if they're wholesome and good for you (especially super foods) I think they're actually necessary for a sound, balanced diet. It's not good to go overboard either way, just find a balance and be active.

I think growing my own food would be too much. Lots of time and research. Good point though.

I agree about the dieting. Great posting.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Damn! You knew they were from Padron, Spain. That's pretty cool bro. I don't think they're big in the states, as the pricing is so high. If they were a common thing, they'd be like $1.50/lb or what ever. These were grown in Mexico and not Spain though which is silly. If they're charging $10.99/lb. they should be from Spain. Mexico is too close to me.

None of the peppers were spicy. They were like bell peppers. Good posting breh

:laugh:

Yeah, they're not spicy, but usually when u buy em in Spain there is one pepper out of the whole batch that is very spicy. Its like a surprise kind of thing.

Boy C

SPC
Daps

Yeah, they're not spicy, but usually when u buy em in Spain there is one pepper out of the whole batch that is very spicy. Its like a surprise kind of thing.

haha nice. Scary! I just bite the peppers (some types) raw. Would hate to bite into something supposed to be mild but turned out to be super hot.

I got some very cool peppers this week but this isn't the thread to discuss that. We need an exotic/healthy food thread... and a water thread :troll:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
haha nice. Scary! I just bite the peppers (some types) raw. Would hate to bite into something supposed to be mild but turned out to be super hot.

I got some very cool peppers this week but this isn't the thread to discuss that. We need an exotic/healthy food thread... and a water thread :troll:

This thread took a kind of detour tho, cause I was talking about eating apples for religious reasons. Anyway, im off to bed. Peace.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
The ones on the far right, called Organic Pink Pearl Apples. They rung up with a bar code of Organic Hidden Rose Apples so what ever name you wanna use.
uqj0.jpg

y6c2.jpg

KBRee0X.png

Never seen a pink apple before brehs. Guessing that's partially why they're $4.99/lb.
Shared it with coworkers. My initial tasting thought was a tart granny smith apple but with a sweet fruit taste like watermelon. Coworkers did not agree, they said it was only very tart and sour. One coworker did say it smelled sweet though

She is hot doe :salute:

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Its the reason we're in this damned, retched world in the 1st place.

Adam and Eve ate the apple. Now we gotta suffer because of that, so we might as well OD on apples while we're in this messed up planet.

The account doesn't say it was an apple, just that it was "fruit".