We should all eat as many apples as possible...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
What you know about apples? Bought the most expensive apples to date this past weekend. 3 apples was like $6.31! Had to put one back :ld:

Edit: For a serious reply I try to limit my apple intake to 3 a week. Fitness people got me paranoid about natural sugar :stopitslime:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What you know about apples? Bought the most expensive apples to date this past weekend. 3 apples was like $6.31! Had to put one back :ld:

Edit: For a serious reply I try to limit my apple intake to 3 a week. Fitness people got me paranoid about natural sugar :stopitslime:

You should only watch out for refined sugar, to be honest. There's nothing wrong with sugar naturally found in fruits and stuff.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
:laugh:

Yeah, I've had a few. But I've had that thought in my mind for a while. If it wasn't for damn apples we wouldn't be here, so we might as well enjoy them.

Never had a full apple in my life. I can chew it, suck the juice and spit the rest back out, but i just cant swallow that shyt. :upsetfavre:

Boy C

SPC
Daps

That's a waste of money. Where do u live? I live in the UK and the apples out here are sh!t compared to where I grew up but they still not that expensive.

I live in Houston. What makes them expensive is A) organic B) small farms that grew them and are exclusive to the single grocery store.

The ones on the far right, called Organic Pink Pearl Apples. They rung up with a bar code of Organic Hidden Rose Apples so what ever name you wanna use.
uqj0.jpg

The two apples were $4.49! :damn:
jfiz.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I live in Houston. What makes them expensive is A) organic B) small farms that grew them and are exclusive to the single grocery store.

The ones on the far right, called Organic Pink Pearl Apples. They rung up with a bar code of Organic Hidden Rose Apples so what ever name you wanna use.
uqj0.jpg

jfiz.jpg

Instead of wasting your money on them "organic" Apples, just buy vegetable wash, or go to the Farmer's Market.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Never had a full apple in my life. I can chew it, suck the juice and spit the rest back out, but i just cant swallow that shyt. :upsetfavre:

I used to eat em a lot as a kid but don't eat many of em these days. I'm sipping some Stella apple cider as we speak tho, Sh!t is piff :yes:

uqj0.jpg

jfiz.jpg

That's a rip off tho. I grew up in Spain and they had huge apples, red and green. They were delicious and big and cheap as sh!t. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on fruit. But to each their own I guess :manny:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
You should only watch out for refined sugar, to be honest. There's nothing wrong with sugar naturally found in fruits and stuff.

Exactly. I feel that more than other people. I'm usually the one defending natural sugar in fruits. Some fitness people have literally zero fruit! That's like unhealthy.

Instead of wasting your money on them "organic" Apples, just buy vegetable wash, or go to the Farmer's Market.

Tried the farmer's market thing. I like shopping with the wealthy people at Central Market. Best shopping experience, IMO.
I heard somebody who shops at Farmer's Markets say that grocery store organics isn't the best quality of organics. To get the best stuff, you should shop at a Farmer's Market.

It is a waste of money for organics though. Probably only benefits you -5% after 20 years of eating organics. Fitness and healthy eating is my main hobby so I'm not stressing. Thanks for the concern though. Also, I rarely buy those expensive apples. The ones I buy are like $2.50/lb.

You wanna see ridiculous pricing on produce though.. Check out these Padron peppers, not even organic :damn:
Bought like 5 peppers for $2.30 :deadmanny:

9eah.jpg

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Exactly. I feel that more than other people. I'm usually the one defending natural sugar in fruits. Some fitness people have literally zero fruit! That's like unhealthy.

Tried the farmer's market thing. I like shopping with the wealthy people at Central Market. Best shopping experience, IMO.
I heard somebody who shops at Farmer's Markets say that grocery store organics isn't the best quality of organics. To get the best stuff, you should shop at a Farmer's Market.

It is a waste of money for organics though. Probably only benefits you -5% after 20 years of eating organics. Fitness and healthy eating is my main hobby so I'm not stressing. Thanks for the concern though. Also, I rarely buy those expensive apples. The ones I buy are like $2.50/lb.

You wanna see ridiculous pricing on produce though.. Check out these Padron peppers, not even organic :damn:
Bought like 5 peppers for $2.30 :deadmanny:

9eah.jpg

I remember growing up in Spain, Padron peppers were a big thing. I heard they are big in the US in states like New Mexico and Texas. I haven't had any in ages. I remember they used to sell them in bags and then in the bag there would be one pepper out the whole bunch that would be very spicy, compared to all the others. They do that in the US too?