We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

YALL know his name…

SAY IT!!!! :ufdup:

:stopitslime: How many times must I say it, Bryan? :ufdup:

THAT SURNAME IS BANNED IN WHO DAT NATION BECAUSE OF SCRUB-ASS "CENSORED"!!!!! :pacspit:

CsC2i6E.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
My only takeaways from these first 2 games are: 1. Panthers comin for that Lions 0-16 record. 2. Wak Prescott is who Cowboy haters thought he was 3. As much as we like to assign sole blame of this team's fukkups to Stinky Pete, Carmickey now CLEARLY seems to have been just as, if not more responsible for our past woes as him. :unimpressed:

Sidenote: WTF happened to our coach Perco P brehs. :mjcry:Creh looks like he aged 10 years in just these past ~10 months. Running Russel Wilson out of Denver in the most immature fashion possible, just to bring in that scrub Bo Stinx of all the young QBs he coulda had in this last draft. :scust: Man is crashing out in all-time ugly fashion. :picard: Shoulda known it was a sign of things to come when my grandma started asking "When'd Sean P get so FAT?? :mjtf: " whenever she'd see him on TV a few years ago.... :dead::francis:

Had a good thing here in N.O. with plenty of power in the organization, but he decided to bounce :francis:

According to the cacs at SR :mjpls:, his ol lady apparently did not fukk with N.O. like that, so that could have been the driving force behind his decision :smh:

Looks like he made his bed, so he will have to lie in it :ufdup:

He will somehow get that W when he returns to The Dome, tho. :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
If he keeps balling and y’all get a high seed and great record!!!

You will say his name :ufdup:

:ufdup: Check yourself, pleihboi :birdman:

You do NOT come in Who Dat Nation and try to dictate the protocol and how we handle things round here, understand? :ufdup:

Now as for him, if he reaches his full potential, becomes a LEGIT TRUE FRANCHISE QB, and leads the Saints to Wins/Playoff Berths/Division Titles/Conference Championships/Super Bowls CONSISTENTLY, he will be known as "DC4" round here in Who Dat Nation. :obama:

However, if he does not surpass being consistently mid and/or becomes WORSE, he will continue to be referred to as "Derek fukkin CAC". :mjlol: @Inertia Creeps

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Already starting off as a bad week for us, my fellow Who Dat Brehs :smh: :snoop:

Buccaneers Won :francis:

Funboys Won :scust:

Kitties benched Bryce (they might start winning games and could fukk up things in the division) :hhh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bum ass thread with a bum ass team with a bytch ass group of fans. See you heauxs in a couple weeks :umad: