We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

No. :birdman:

Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC still have a lot to prove CONSISTENTLY. :ufdup:

Of course, to preserve Shaheed and Taysom on Offense, they could always use a "dynamic Special Teams player that can/will call his own number and make plays". :sas1: :sas2:

I'm sure you are familiar with that caliber of player, right? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
hurricane_katrina_memorial_second_line_f31d25d4-08b6-450f-a62e-e1b27a90154f.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Daps
My only takeaways from these first 2 games are: 1. Panthers comin for that Lions 0-16 record. 2. Wak Prescott is who Cowboy haters thought he was 3. As much as we like to assign sole blame of this team's fukkups to Stinky Pete, Carmickey now CLEARLY seems to have been just as, if not more responsible for our past woes as him. :unimpressed:

Sidenote: WTF happened to our coach Perco P brehs. :mjcry:Creh looks like he aged 10 years in just these past ~10 months. Running Russel Wilson out of Denver in the most immature fashion possible, just to bring in that scrub Bo Stinx of all the young QBs he coulda had in this last draft. :scust: Man is crashing out in all-time ugly fashion. :picard: Shoulda known it was a sign of things to come when my grandma started asking "When'd Sean P get so FAT?? :mjtf: " whenever she'd see him on TV a few years ago.... :dead::francis:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
My only takeaways from these first 2 games are: 1. Panthers comin for that Lions 0-16 record. 2. Wak Prescott is who Cowboy haters thought he was 3. As much as we like to assign sole blame of this team's fukkups to Stinky Pete, Carmickey now CLEARLY seems to have been just as, if not more responsible for our past woes as him. :unimpressed:

Sidenote: WTF happened to our coach Perco P brehs. :mjcry:Creh looks like he aged 10 years in just these past ~10 months. Running Russel Wilson out of Denver in the most immature fashion possible, just to bring in that scrub Bo Stinx of all the young QBs he coulda had in this last draft. :scust: Man is crashing out in all-time ugly fashion. :picard: Shoulda known it was a sign of things to come when my grandma started asking "When'd Sean P get so FAT?? :mjtf: " whenever she'd see him on TV a few years ago.... :dead::francis:

He quit chopping wood
9oS9qW6.png