We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This has been beacoup frustrating since Payton has left. You gotta fire Allen and Pete today. We cannot salvage this season. The tough part of our schedule is coming up and we are without WRs in our offense. This is it.

And Alvin Kamara should request a trade in the off season. He is not winning shyt here and I would hate to see him waste his talent. Send him to KC with Big Pat and we can get some picks.

That hurt to type out...I got tears in my eyes man...how the fukk you lose to the Falc*nts????

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
RDT-20231126-1606012055291758926119077.jpg

I want this mascara wearing b*stard gone

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The head of the nut-ass Funboys fanbase done summoned me to that LGBT gathering they call a team thread. :dame:
drNXOmX.png

"He" better take his fruit-and-glitter ass on somewhere.
full

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This has been beacoup frustrating since Payton has left. You gotta fire Allen and Pete today. We cannot salvage this season. The tough part of our schedule is coming up and we are without WRs in our offense. This is it.

And Alvin Kamara should request a trade in the off season. He is not winning shyt here and I would hate to see him waste his talent. Send him to KC with Big Pat and we can get some picks.

That hurt to type out...I got tears in my eyes man...how the fukk you lose to the Falc*nts????
We haven't had a rebuild in 20 plus years, trade everybody and let's start from scratch.

Get rid of the coaching stuff trade away some talent for picks :yeshrug:

I'm tired of these 7-10, 8-9 seasons

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
We haven't had a rebuild in 20 plus years, trade everybody and let's start from scratch.

Get rid of the coaching stuff trade away some talent for picks :yeshrug:

I'm tired of these 7-10, 8-9 seasons
Yep. The magic is gone man...2017 draft is done..cooked...Cam Jordan is done too. Clean house....atleast AK41 will be massive trade bait for picks. A low 2nd round and 3rd picks...can build an oline on tha cool with just AK

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Unfortunately, Loomis completely refuses to. :smh:

So they are gonna "kEeP dOiNg WhAt ThEy ArE dOiNg" and hover around 7-8 wins, which will be just enough to save all of their jobs. :snoop:
We not winning 7 games with out starting wrs.

Carr couldn't throw tds with our starters...ain't no way he throwing tds with back ups.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
:ufdup:you tripping big time...we got Jameis...you should never want Dalton as long as we got Jameis....

dennis allen obviously doesn't like/trust Jameis, so we can't expect him to do the right thing and let him rock. I don't "want" dalton here, but he would be the lesser of the two evils if we had to pick between him and carr.