We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Has Big Game Mike Thomas showed off since he's signed that max deal??

Buddy, yes he has been hurt, but dayum, is he our number 1 Wr or not

Show up man dayum

Carr is ass man. fukk

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why doesn't Carmichael scheme receivers open or anything to the middle of the field. A lot y'all passed are always contested or to the sidelines where the DB just has to push the receiver OOB and shyt.

He does not make shyt easy for the QB at all and you damn near gotta be surgical 99% of the time for minimal gains.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf: Mike has been snatching like a mf every time the ball came his way. What games have u been watching breh lol

Mike has not impacted one single game. What games have you been watching

Olave has more of an impact than Mike and he's not the number one WR. He's a 2nd year guy and he's doing more than the WR 1 guy

Hell, I will even say Sneed has made more of an impact than Mike has in game

I don't get excited for Mike's 8 yard grabs, he made a 14 yard grab on Sunday but that was it as far as him being a threat.

What I am saying, Mike use to be a major threat to defenses before he signed, now buddy is almost a non-factor. If I'm a DC I would concentrate on Olvae more so than Mike and that's not good considering Mike is the number 1 guy, getting paid all that money

Mike Evans had more of a impactful game than Mike Thomas and Mike Evans only played a half

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Has Big Game Mike Thomas showed off since he's signed that max deal??

Buddy, yes he has been hurt, but dayum, is he our number 1 Wr or not

Show up man dayum

Carr is ass man. fukk

Why doesn't Carmichael scheme receivers open or anything to the middle of the field. A lot y'all passed are always contested or to the sidelines where the DB just has to push the receiver OOB and shyt.

He does not make shyt easy for the QB at all and you damn near gotta be surgical 99% of the time for minimal gains.

:pachaha: You can blame this idiot (as well as the one next to him) for Mike's issues:
vwi33NY.png

Sid and Stinky, brehs :jordanfacepalm:

Dumbass can't get Mike OR the TEs properly involved in the Offense :smh: :snoop:

As for the bolded, you know better, pleihboi. :birdman:

That particular surname is BANNED in our fanbase. :pacspit:

His new official name is "Derek fukkin CAC" :mjlol:

How many times do I have to keep reminding brehs of his new official name?!!?! :mindblown: @Inertia Creeps

The rest of the the bolded is absolutely correct, tho. :ehh:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Mike has not impacted one single game. What games have you been watching
Aint nobody impacting our offense :pachaha:Its been like since Sean P has been gone. You cant put that on Mike breh breh. The nikka been out for damn near 3 years. So farvMike has caught 22 balls on 32 targets for 219yds. Olvae has caught 23 balls on 38 targets for 306yds. Shaheed only got 185yds. Absolutely no run game. We're suffering from a terrible oline and coordinator and a bum ass head coach who never changes shyt up.