We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I had no idea this thread existed. I see everyone in here is on the same page. Only came in here to say fukk Carr. That was some disgusting tape he put out there yesterday. Y'all deserve better.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I had no idea this thread existed. I see everyone in here is on the same page. Only came in here to say fukk Carr. That was some disgusting tape he put out there yesterday. Y'all deserve better.

:ufdup: You're new here, so I wanna let you know firsthand, that last name is BANNED in the Who Dat Nation thanks to that ex-scrub cac WR known round here as CENSORED. :pacspit:

The new, official name of our current so-called "franchise QB" :duck: is "Derek fukkin CAC". :mjlol: (word to @Inertia Creeps :myman:)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm talking about not wanting to go back in after the fumble. I thought they just pulled him because we were already about to lose, but if he didn't want to go back in that some weak shyt.
I been said they should've signed Jameis to a prove it deal...spend that money and draft picks on oline in draft or free agency. That's what I would've did. We all knew geauxin into this season we had issues at 3 spots: oline, run defense, off. Play calling....we only addressed 2...1 is making an impact tho.