We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
A hit dog shole will holla wont it :mjlol:

Now shut ya mouth before I throw a bag of beignets at ya forehead:umad:

:mjtf: Something is seriously wrong with you Funboys fans. :smh: :snoop:

And by the way, tell your bootygoon son "BussymuscLe" and his tattletale brother Staticshock to NEVER leave heart eyes on another Saints fan's post again.
full

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
:mjtf: Something is seriously wrong with you Funboys fans. :smh: :snoop:

And by the way, tell your bootygoon son "BussymuscLe" and his tattletale brother Staticshock to NEVER leave heart eyes on another Saints fan's post again.
full
That time of the year for y’all to OD on fakkit jokes. Can’t wait til we play y’all. We sweeping y’all with that bum Carr at QB
full

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maaan I ain't gon lie...Eyeliner looks good. Penning is gonna be a problem for DEs and Jamies is gonna be trade bait but Haener looks like a rookie. I see he actually does his progressions. But we can def run the tables with our squad. Mahomes was shut down by our 1st Defense team. So that's a plus. These other dudes man...Idk. lol Jamies looks really good. Gonna be interesting preseason. Next game is at 7:20 pm EST/ 6:20 pm CST. Should be interesting to see how the qbs geaux. AT Perry is gonna be a problem and CGM getting filthy with the low grabs. We may have something special fellas. No jinx.