We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Our Forty SaiDer

Alliance Brother @Black Mamba is feeling apprehensive about me breh…. He also a Carr fan but that’s besides the point. Can you please vouch for me and tell him I’m good peoples? Maybe even visit the Raiders thread breh.

Preciate it Partner. I believe in this Alliance and I believe in a prosperous season for all of us till the end
We will let your behavior dictate how people treat you. :ufdup: If you do corny cringe shyt in here... People gonna treat you like you're corny cringe shyt. simple as that. :yeshrug:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Our Forty SaiDer

Alliance Brother @Black Mamba is feeling apprehensive about me breh…. He also a Carr fan but that’s besides the point. Can you please vouch for me and tell him I’m good peoples? Maybe even visit the Raiders thread breh.

Preciate it Partner. I believe in this Alliance and I believe in a prosperous season for all of us till the end
I just have a hard time accepting where the Raiders fit in all this

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We will let your behavior dictate how people treat you. :ufdup: If you do corny cringe shyt in here... People gonna treat you like you're corny cringe shyt. simple as that. :yeshrug:

Da hell you talking bout? :what:

Also…. fukk them people a lot of them corny they damn self:mjlol:

I just have a hard time accepting where the Raiders fit in all this

It’s part of a long term plan. :russ:

I haven’t steered you wrong so trust the process brother…. :lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Da hell you talking bout? :what:

Also…. fukk them people a lot of them corny they damn self:mjlol:

It’s part of a long term plan. :russ:

I haven’t steered you wrong so trust the process brother…. :lolbron:
We corny.... but we ain't corny cringe. take notes fam... Can't overdo the corny or overuse Nino Brown gifs.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We corny.... but we ain't corny cringe. take notes fam... Can't overdo the corny or overuse Nino Brown gifs.

Depends on who the “WE” you referring too.

The “I don’t like you cuz you don’t like ______ as much as me” or “you criticize & joke the thing I love and drop truthful facts that upset me” people are corny.

I don’t think NOSaints is corny.
I don’t think bwoods, PortCity, Crude, Inertia or pretty much anyone in here. Everyone in here is cool to me. This is barbershop shyt

Hell, I’m not even calling you corny

Coli spose to be light and fun.

Corny people are the ones that can’t take jokes, get fake tough, and then get disrespectfully personal with the comments.

So again if that is the WE, then that’s absolutely Corny Cringe

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Depends on who the “WE” you referring too.

The “I don’t like you cuz you don’t like ______ as much as me” or “you criticize & joke the thing I love and drop truthful facts that upset me” people are corny.

I don’t think NOSaints is corny.
I don’t think bwoods, PortCity, Crude, Inertia or pretty much anyone in here. Everyone in here is cool to me. This is barbershop shyt

Hell, I’m not even calling you corny

Coli spose to be light and fun.

Corny people are the ones that can’t take jokes, get fake tough, and then get disrespectfully personal with the comments.

So again if that is the WE, then that’s absolutely Corny Cringe
I just personally like giving you a hard time, because I'm in the middle of my heel run fam. :mjlol:

But we corny. barbershop is shyt is cornball fun. I can't control how you interpret corny. That's on you. If you can't embrace it properly.... and I swear to god if you Nino Brown me.... :demonic: People gonna beef with you.

Nobody beef with @South Paw. So, if you add it all up. It really seems like a "you" problem. :jbhmm:

I can't remember the last time you made a good joke and didn't come in here on some drama pleading with @NOSaintsFan02. If you're being cool... you be cool, but you make it a thing. I can't help you keep bringing it up and all your scheming. You looking a bit :to: and we ain't even your team.

But giving you shyt makes for good jokes. so, It's a win-win. :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just personally like giving you a hard time, because I'm in the middle of my heel run fam. :mjlol:

But we corny. barbershop is shyt is cornball fun. I can't control how you interpret corny. That's on you. If you can't embrace it properly.... and I swear to god if you Nino Brown me.... :demonic: People gonna beef with you.

Nobody beef with @South Paw. So, if you add it all up. It really seems like a "you" problem. :jbhmm:

I can't remember the last time you made a good joke and didn't come in here on some drama pleading with @NOSaintsFan02. If you're being cool... you be cool, but you make it a thing. I can't help you keep bringing it up and all your scheming. You looking a bit :to: and we ain't even your team.

But giving you shyt makes for good jokes. so, It's a win-win. :patrice:

BottomFoot my homey….

Outside of a few sensitive weirdo’s that fit the criteria I dropped.

No one really legit beefs with me either.

The light NFL, past Marvel/DC, PS/Xbox, or Stream Wars (yes that’s a real things) is all in jest and good fukkery fun.

Nicca shoot jokes back and forth but it’s playful and no one trynna make it nothing it’s not (except the weirdos)

There’s is no “real problem” also that paragraph after to the :to:

Yes you lost me with that….

Don’t know what you talking bout.

Lol in all fairness you not everywhere and you don’t see everything that some others may see so you don’t get the context or the running gags.

But there’s just a lot of fukkery brewing behind the scenes… long term booking:pachaha:

But I’m not lying when I say I hope y’all have a decent year. I’d love to see our squads get to the Conference Championship and then may the best team win. That’s not cap

taker597

Superstar
Daps
BottomFoot my homey….

Outside of a few sensitive weirdo’s that fit the criteria I dropped.

No one really legit beefs with me either.

The light NFL, past Marvel/DC, PS/Xbox, or Stream Wars (yes that’s a real things) is all in jest and good fukkery fun.

Nicca shoot jokes back and forth but it’s playful and no one trynna make it nothing it’s not (except the weirdos)

There’s is no “real problem” also that paragraph after to the :to:

Yes you lost me with that….

Don’t know what you talking bout.

Lol in all fairness you not everywhere and you don’t see everything that some others may see so you don’t get the context or the running gags.

But there’s just a lot of fukkery brewing behind the scenes… long term booking:pachaha:

But I’m not lying when I say I hope y’all have a decent year. I’d love to see our squads get to the Conference Championship and then may the best team win. That’s not cap
5bfe0b711ff47cd3f40d4ff8e0f73f5fa8a62350.gifv

:lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We don't play them until Nov 26th and then in January...
I don't know the dates correlate to what you just said... but that's insanely late. I think a lot of it... is because we've been 8-2 over the last 5 years.

I miss when I had a real reason to beef with those weirdos. They suck so bad that they basically killed their team thread. :mjlol:

Won't miss those drive by negs tho. GerogiaMuscle always cool in my book tho.