We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It’s not like Allen is a first-year head coach. He had a four-year run with the Raiders that went nowhere before the Saints gave him this opportunity. And at the end of it they have a 7-10 record to show for it. Allen is now 15-38 as an NFL head coach, meaning his teams have lost 38 of the 53 games he’s managed in that role. That’s a win percentage of .283,

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It’s not like Allen is a first-year head coach. He had a four-year run with the Raiders that went nowhere before the Saints gave him this opportunity. And at the end of it they have a 7-10 record to show for it. Allen is now 15-38 as an NFL head coach, meaning his teams have lost 38 of the 53 games he’s managed in that role. That’s a win percentage of .283,
As I said before when I joined thecoli....we might wanna get used to 9-8 and 8-9 seasons for a spell.......

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ehh: We lived through "7-9 Purgatory" with Sean P.; I'm sure we can survive this. :manny:

Only thing is that ALLen isn't a TENTH of the Head Coach Sean P. is. :francis:

AK41 is fenna be on year 7 and he has been banged up to high hell...Mike Thomas is spent too. We damn there ran the tread on Olave off too and our LT thinks he is Terron Armstead and showing he got durability issues in his Rookie year. We got a olone that got 2 good lineman: Ramcyck and McCoy. Peat is hit or miss and depends on what play we running...he kills in the screen game...which never ran this year it seems...we keeping Carmichael and thats that.

We gon be in 8-9 or 9-8 for awhile...and its ok.

I blame Payton......

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
AK41 is fenna be on year 7 and he has been banged up to high hell...Mike Thomas is spent too. We damn there ran the tread on Olave off too and our LT thinks he is Terron Armstead and showing he got durability issues in his Rookie year. We got a olone that got 2 good lineman: Ramcyck and McCoy. Peat is hit or miss and depends on what play we running...he kills in the screen game...which never ran this year it seems...we keeping Carmichael and thats that.

We gon be in 8-9 or 9-8 for awhile...and its ok.

I blame Payton......
It’s not cuz we need to bottom out next year so that we can draft Caleb

b. woods

Peace
Daps
our LT thinks he is Terron Armstead and showing he got durability issues in his Rookie year. We got a olone that got 2 good lineman: Ramcyck and McCoy. Peat is hit or miss and depends on what play we running...he kills in the screen game...which never ran this year it seems

I peeped how you conveniently omitted "a certain starting O-Lineman". :sas1:

I wonder who it could be? :sas2:

I'm sure Smitty knows exactly who it is. :mjgrin: :lolbron: @smitty22

We gon be in 8-9 or 9-8 for awhile

:pachaha: ALLen WISHES he could keep the team in "8-9/9-8 Purgatory". :mjlol:

Nah, he'll have them stuck with perennial double-digit Ls. :jordanfacepalm:

I blame Payton

Yep. :ufdup: Sean P. :smh: :snoop: