We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Have faith man....I believe in us....

WIN...LOSS....DRAW....WE MARCH ON!!!!

NEVER have faith with this team, breh. :ufdup:

You are just gonna end up disappointed and heartbroken and looking stupid as hell holding the L. :ufdup: :snoop: :mjcry:

Sidenote: And your post lowkey sounds like one of those overzealous cac SR homers made it. :jordanfacepalm:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
NEVER have faith with this team, breh. :ufdup:

You are just gonna end up disappointed and heartbroken and looking stupid as hell holding the L. :ufdup: :snoop: :mjcry:

Sidenote: And your post lowkey sounds like one of those cac SR homers made it. :jordanfacepalm:
I actually posted that defending the team on there lol

And Im certain we will be ok. Its up to them. They cant afford to give Philly a top 10 pick. They cant. This about pride. We can fix this. They can fix this.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I actually posted that defending the team on there lol

And Im certain we will be ok. Its up to them. They cant afford to give Philly a top 10 pick. They cant. This about pride. We can fix this. They can fix this.

Unfortunately, the Saints have to depend on OTHER teams to knock off the competition in the division week after week so they can have a chance. :francis:

Whenever they have to chase competition and depend on other teams (be it for the Division Title and/or a playoff berth/seeding), the so-called "help" ALWAYS fails, leaving them assed out and having to settle for less in the end. :snoop:

It is no coincidence that the ONLY time in team history in which help came through for them was "G.O.A.T. SEASON"!!!!!!!!! :blessed:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Its knows what must be done

Its times like this that really tests a mans character. I know that he been avoiding this thread like the plague lately :lupe:
He really has. Yall was able to show even in a good season for yall that yall could throw us a bone.

Idk if SF is as friendly :francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
These muthafukkas on SR bout to get me banned. Im losing my shyt over their racism. Every chance they get they ring on MT13 injuries and his paycheck, and then constantly wanna bring up hos criticism of their god Brees for his stance over a fukking flag when they know damn well many of Brees teammates looks like the men being killed at the hands if the police. Its sick and twisted and I have had enough man. The mods over ther ehave to be racist as well cause they do nothing to curtail their racist undertones.

Its down right sickening.