We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Don't tell me that the "Defense" are about to get sonned by an unknown 3RD STRING backup after Olave's game-breaking Touchdown?!??! :stopitslime:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
DaLton back-to-back fukkups :ufdup:

Bad throw to Olave (which Olave managed to make something out of nothing) :ufdup:

Failure to throw the next pass away and took the sack instead :ufdup:

And had to settle for 3 instead of getting 7 there :ufdup: :snoop:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We can still the south. Just gotta win. But they need to play with this intensity, but I see now Dalton feeds off the energynof the defense. He cannot win us games on his arm alone. The defense gotta step up. Thats scary but we play balanced football we win.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We can still the south. Just gotta win. But they need to play with this intensity, but I see now Dalton feeds off the energynof the defense. He cannot win us games on his arm alone. The defense gotta step up. Thats scary but we play balanced football we win.

Unfortunately, they have to find a way to get consistent Ws and keep from getting tripped up (which has already happened repeatedly :snoop:) AND depend on other teams to beat the BRADYneers and Funboys. :francis: