We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Brees earned every penny, the problem was the front office blowing the money we had on losers like Galette and Byrd not to mention Payton kept his friends on the staff for way too long.

I do agree with one of @b. woods points that Brees was too much of an optimistic company man because when your defense is historically bad for 1 year let alone 3 straight years it's definitely time to become at least lil bit of an a$$hole and start putting pressure on the organization to get its shyt together.
I disagree. They spent momey on a defense. Had Brees took a Brady contract, regardless of deserving or not...we wouldve struck on building a defense.

Gallette earned his contract too....so did Byrd.

The key factor is Brees.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. They spent momey on a defense. Had Brees took a Brady contract, regardless of deserving or not...we wouldve struck on building a defense.

Gallette earned his contract too....so did Byrd.

The key factor is Brees.
Brees' contract had no impact on the front office choosing to pay or draft the wrong guys. Brees wasn't responsible for that all-time terrible 2014 draft or Galette becoming toxic

The whole scouting system we had pro and college was completely fukked during those years

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Brees' contract had no impact on the front office choosing to pay or draft the wrong guys. Brees wasn't responsible for that all-time terrible 2014 draft or Galette becoming toxic

The whole scouting system we had pro and college was completely fukked during those years

To put in perspective how :trash: those "drafts" were, Cooks (2014) and Peat (2015) are the ONLY TWO PLAYERS still in the league today. :jordanfacepalm:

No wonder the team was stuck in "7-9 Purgatory". :jordanfacepalm:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

How much money we still paying Brees in dead money? .....Its on MAGA Brees...his contract boffem..the only one Brees had that we shouldve paid was the one we did at 60 million. After the SB Brees shouldve took a friendly deal. He didnt.
We couldnt draft right...correct. But we need to pay other players too. Im not mad at Gallette turning to nuthouse. shyt happens. Bryd too. But you look at Brady and Belicheck, they refused to pay players what they ask for and they gambled and won.

Payton is to blame too, but we are known for handing out massive contracts. Hence kick the can further down the road. Loomis is to blame too. But the blame starts with Brees.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
He was horrid and injury prone here, tho. :mjlol:

Only had ONE good game, and it was his 2nd to last one :jordanfacepalm:
Injury prone...tlwith the same medical team for Lewis and Breaux huh???? You really gon blame him? What about ol boy that was at rb too..not slroles, but we got from the Bengals that was sposed to play the position we use bush and kamara and sproles....he was injured too...

Basically what Im saying in hondsight..Bryd not healing may not have been on him.

And remember Brees was the reason Jimmy Graham left the Saints. "Jimmy knows he is a tightend".....but Brees can get paid an exorbitant amount of money tho...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Injury prone...tlwith the same medical team for Lewis and Breaux huh????

:ufdup: "Westbank" played like a Pro Bowler (should've been one in 2013 :dry:) before the injuries.

Breaux showed promise in 2015.

Byrd looked like a failure from the jump. :snoop:

What about ol boy that was at rb too..not slroles, but we got from the Bengals that was sposed to play the position we use bush and kamara and sproles....he was injured too

:pachaha: You must be referring to C.J. Spiller (he came from the Bills)

Lesson learned: Saints have to STAY AWAY from non-Jets MLBer AFC East players. :ufdup:

Vilma and Demario :myman: x 2

Everyone else (Tebucky, Byrd, Spiller, etc.) :camby: x infinity

And remember Brees was the reason Jimmy Graham left the Saints. "Jimmy knows he is a tightend"

Yeah, Brees fukked up right there. :ufdup: :francis:

Jimmy mentally checked out not long afterwards. :snoop:

but Brees can get paid an exorbitant amount of money tho

You already know that there is/was a "special exception" for Brees, due to him being the face of the team. :francis:

It is what it is. :francis:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Screenshot-20221117-182036.jpg

These dudes really are racist and tone deaf. Everything they love about the Saints is cause of the culture of New Orleans, which came from Black folk. I swear it takes alot from me to not get banned.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Screenshot-20221117-182036.jpg

These dudes really are racist and tone deaf. Everything they love about the Saints is cause of the culture of New Orleans, which came from Black folk. I swear it takes alot from me to not get banned.

:smh: Just do as I do: :snoop: every blatant or borderline :mjpls: post, and keep it pushing.

And I do the same for the annoying-ass overzealous Homer post that Juelz and cop pleas way too hard. :jordanfacepalm:

Sidenote: Poster is named "Semper", so it's no surprise about the :mjpls: response.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:smh: Just do as I do: :snoop: every blatant or borderline :mjpls: post, and keep it pushing.

And I do the same for the annoying-ass overzealous Homer post that Juelz and cop pleas way too hard. :jordanfacepalm:

Sidenote: Poster is named "Semper", so it's no surprise about the :mjpls: response.
I swear they love the team and culture of Who Dat nation but fail to fukking realize its all BLACK BASED. 2nd lining to the Dome, the band playing, the fukking Chant...lol. Its Negro :russ: