We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
He still won't bench Andy, yeah DA just don't like Winston cause Dalton hasn't really done shyt for y'all this season and he's doing way worse than Winston and even Taysom have done
Igglez fenna trade that top 4 pick for multiple picks. Esp if theybwin a lombardi. They could build a dynasty easy.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm just surprised y'all stopped running the ball, even if losing you can still run the ball. I heard Kamara got like 5 carries and Hill got 3 or some shyt like that.
Yesterday we were down to a preseason O Line. Honestly, if Dennis Allen and the staff had mustered up ANY good will then a game like yesterday I would have vouched for them cuz it's hard to do much of anything when you are down to 3 backup OL and Andy fukking Dalton. So all that to say, don't matter who we had in the backfield yesterday, we wasn't creating any holes.

But in the overall picture, the offense has left a lot to be desired (due to coaching, Jameis getting hurt, Jameis and Dalton being mid even when healthy) and the defense has been a huge letdown.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He played hurt. We can win with a healthy Jameis.
We can't lol. Jameis is the type of QB that you better have a damn good system around him for him to get wins. We no longer have that. If Jameis were healthy, we'd still be struggling with this makeshift O Line, Landry/Thomas being out, a suddenly weak defense, etc.

My goal was always for Jameis to be like Tannehill in Tennessee or Jimmy G in SF...to just manage the game and don't lose it. I fully think he's capable of that. But we no longer have a team that can carry that weight so Jameis is essentially useless here. He's certainly not like Brees who could take chicken shyt and make chicken salad. And that's not a knock on Jameis...HOF QBs don't grow on trees.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We can't lol. Jameis is the type of QB that you better have a damn good system around him for him to get wins. We no longer have that. If Jameis were healthy, we'd still be struggling with this makeshift O Line, Landry/Thomas being out, a suddenly weak defense, etc.

My goal was always for Jameis to be like Tannehill in Tennessee or Jimmy G in SF...to just manage the game and don't lose it. I fully think he's capable of that. But we no longer have a team that can carry that weight so Jameis is essentially useless here. He's certainly not like Brees who could take chicken shyt and make chicken salad. And that's not a knock on Jameis...HOF QBs don't grow on trees.

"7-9 Purgatory"? :usure:

Or was that Lean Cuisine compared to chicken shyt? :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
"7-9 Purgatory"? :usure:

Or was that Lean Cuisine compared to chicken shyt? :mjlol:
Those 7-9 years we were STILL the #1 offense lol. Those years fall on Payton not getting a solid defense.

We finally got a good defense as Brees started to fall off physically and he still led us to four straight division winning seasons.

We're learning the hard way now what life is like without a HOF QB and a potential HOF coach. I told yall to cherish these past few seasons. Yeah the random #s at skill positions sucked, but the alternative (what we have now) ain't much to vouch for!

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Those 7-9 years we were STILL the #1 offense lol.

While a lot of those games the :trash: "Defense" failed Sean P./Brees and the Offense :francis:, there were plenty times in Ls where the Offense failed to do anything until the 4th Quarter and compiled a bunch of "garbage time" stats to boost their ranking. :ufdup:

Yeah the random #s at skill positions sucked, but the alternative (what we have now) ain't much to vouch for!

And that was the fault of BOTH Sean P. and Brees :ufdup:

Sean P. for being on that :smugfavre: arrogant cac tip and thinking he could win it all with "players" of that "caliber" :jordanfacepalm:

And Brees for being a painfully optimistic company-man type and blindly supporting it :jordanfacepalm:

Being loyal and trusting to the likes of CENSORED?!!?! :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @Ol Man Skrenf

My O.G. should have ran up in Britney's guts and given Brees a harsh lesson in the principles of "G.M.B." over that. :mjlit:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
While a lot of those games the :trash: "Defense" failed Sean P./Brees and the Offense :francis:, there were plenty times in Ls where the Offense failed to do anything until the 4th Quarter and compiled a bunch of "garbage time" stats to boost their ranking. :ufdup:

And that was the fault of BOTH Sean P. and Brees :ufdup:

Sean P. for being on that :smugfavre: arrogant cac tip and thinking he could win it all with "players" of that "caliber" :jordanfacepalm:

And Brees for being a painfully optimistic company-man type and blindly supporting it :jordanfacepalm:

Being loyal and trusting to the likes of CENSORED?!!?! :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @Ol Man Skrenf

My O.G. should have ran up in Britney's guts and given Brees a harsh lesson in the principles of "G.M.B." over that. :mjlit:
Britney Brees is a fine specimen. However I blame those 7-9 years on Brees. He never went the Brady route and paid for it. Had he took a modest contract he would ahve atleast 2 super bowls. But nope. He wanted cash and to be paid.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Britney Brees is a fine specimen. However I blame those 7-9 years on Brees. He never went the Brady route and paid for it. Had he took a modest contract he would ahve atleast 2 super bowls. But nope. He wanted cash and to be paid.
Brees earned every penny, the problem was the front office blowing the money we had on losers like Galette and Byrd not to mention Payton kept his friends on the staff for way too long.

I do agree with one of @b. woods points that Brees was too much of an optimistic company man because when your defense is historically bad for 1 year let alone 3 straight years it's definitely time to become at least lil bit of an a$$hole and start putting pressure on the organization to get its shyt together.

Last edited: