We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:bryan:
Never came up but fukk it I get off at 1230 we're can hit Broadway and go fukk off
nikka I’m already in the bed in the hotel with the ol lady knocked out :russ:

But that’s on me. I mentioned going to this game a few times in this thread but never bothered to wonder if anyone else was or if anyone even lived in the area. I’ll take the L on that one

Funny thing is we passed up Coyote Ugly tonight and my girl asked me if I wanted to go inside it but I said nah let’s see what else we can get into :bryan:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:bryan:
nikka I’m already in the bed in the hotel with the ol lady knocked out :russ:

But that’s on me. I mentioned going to this game a few times in this thread but never bothered to wonder if anyone else was or if anyone even lived in the area. I’ll take the L on that one

Funny thing is we passed up Coyote Ugly tonight and my girl asked me if I wanted to go inside it but I said nah let’s see what else we can get into :bryan:
:russ: you ain't miss shyt round it's dead but make it back to the city safe:salute:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Never came up but fukk it I get off at 1230 we're can hit Broadway and go fukk off
I leave tomorrow AM but I did do Broadway, Opry, and a lil bit of Music Row this weekend. And the game of course. Did I cover all my bases? I thought Broadway would be a longer strip but it was still cool. Not being a country fan, it wasn’t like epic to me or anything. But it was still dope to walk.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I leave tomorrow AM but I did do Broadway, Opry, and a lil bit of Music Row this weekend. And the game of course. Did I cover all my bases? I thought Broadway would be a longer strip but it was still cool. Not being a country fan, it wasn’t like epic to me or anything. But it was still dope to walk.
Yea, it ain't bourbon st