We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I wish the Saints knew how nerve-racking it is on fans having to depend on other teams to help the team's position :snoop:, especially when it comes to putting faith in teams we don't like/can't stand/HATE. :smh:

Having to depend on the Funboys :dame: to upset the 49ers, for example :scusthov:

TBH. I'm not worried bout getting the one seed. I just want them to get at least a bye. They could handle themselves on the road against SF or SEA.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Watching the shows today and it's the Jimmy G coronation and 49ers celebration.

And it should be. I got mad respect for the 49ers.

It also sucks though because damn my G, Brees had a legendary game against a top defense AGAIN and his defense let him down. Instead of "Holy crap, 41 year old Drew Brees dropped 6 TDs on the 49ers defense" it's "Look at the resolve of the 49ers. Look at how Jimmy G went toe to toe with an all time great. Drew had a good game too...but the 49ers showed they are THE team."

Same script. Different day. Almost eerily similar to the Niners playoff game in 2011. Brees has had more legend cemented status games that his defense has blown for him than he has where he came out on top. That shyt matters when history talks about the best QBs of al time.

Feels like ghosts of Saints defense past. Brees must have sold his soul for that 'ship in 09.

horizon

Veteran
Daps

It also sucks though because damn my G, Brees had a legendary game against a top defense AGAIN and his defense let him down. Instead of "Holy crap, 41 year old Drew Brees dropped 6 TDs on the 49ers defense" it's "Look at the resolve of the 49ers. Look at how Jimmy G went toe to toe with an all time great. Drew had a good game too...but the 49ers showed they are THE team."

Same script. Different day. Almost eerily similar to the Niners playoff game in 2011. Brees has had more legend cemented status games that his defense has blown for him than he has where he came out on top. That shyt matters when history talks about the best QBs of al time.

Feels like ghosts of Saints defense past. Brees must have sold his soul for that 'ship in 09.
Going through it now so we hopefully won't have to go through it in January

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Someone pointed out on Twitter.

Loss to Rams....Drew got injured.
Loss to Falc*nts.... Penalties and Offense was trash.
Loss to Niners....Defense was trash.

All of it was occasional instances. We'll be fine. Let's finish the season right into the playoffs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Mehhhh... I'm glad it happened now instead of in the playoffs.

I think we would take the rematch with healthy LBers.

But 49ers got to get over Jimmy G first playoff game as starter.

Last 2 Wildcard QB 1st start to win - Wilson/Tebow

Last 2 Divisional round QB 1st start to win -
Mahomes.. And fukking Rex Grossman 12 years apart

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We grab bring up stats all day long, we're need better db play point blank period. Then long tds was disgusting, that missed tackle by cgj was a rookie mistake, people know our weakness.
I saw someone post"the front 4 rush the passer to keep the qb from throwing at eli and pj"
That's fn embarrassing

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:smh: 3rd time the "defense" has failed Brees and the offense after they led them to what were supposed to be game-winning drives (2011 NFC Divisional, 2014 Week 10, and 2019 Week 14) :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
fukk. Davenport out for the season. fukk fukk fukk.

And some are speculating Rankins might be as well. Jesus Christ. fukk that 49ers game.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
fukk. Davenport out for the season. fukk fukk fukk.

And some are speculating Rankins might be as well. Jesus Christ. fukk that 49ers game.

When Rankins get hurt?

And yeah sucks Mr. 2 1st done for the year. He was balling. Im beginning to wonder if his body can hold up. This 2 years in a row now :francis:
Our front 7 taking a beating :martin:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unless we go full 2011 offense. Feels the season is over.
Only way that happens is if Payton implements Murray more and Kamara gets his shyt together. I imagine Kamara has gotta be reeling with some undisclosed injury though.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Only way that happens is if Payton implements Murray more and Kamara gets his shyt together. I imagine Kamara has gotta be reeling with some undisclosed injury though.

Nahhh... We got a Whole Foods Butcher getting Payton all in his feelings.