We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah I scheduled @portcityplaya momma for that work. Got her some extra hours as promised small homie @portcityplaya :salute:

At least mamma PCP making an honest living.
We aint gone speak of what momma AVXL do for a living. VICE might be listening and I aint trying to have her locked up. Gon be a busy night on that corner I want her to make some bread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aye brehs all jokes aside, great game and y’all played really well :ehh:

:mjlol: :mjlol:
nikka y’all winning pointless games fukking up y’all draft position AGAIN while praying we come up short in the playoffs.
But go on and beat SF for us next week. Finish the season strong with that fighting Falcon spirit y’all always show when the season is over.:mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
At least mamma PCP making an honest living.
We aint gone speak of what momma AVXL do for a living. VICE might be listening and I aint trying to have her locked up. Gon be a busy night on that corner I want her to make some bread

You a pimp and a kingpin now small fry? :mjlol:

One thing I can always count on is that even in defeat you always manage to make yourself the butt of the joke. You’re unfunny yet always laughed at. That’s a special skill homie

nikka y’all winning pointless games fukking up y’all draft position AGAIN while praying we come up short in the playoffs.
But go on and beat SF for us next week. Finish the season strong with that fighting Falcon spirit y’all always show when the season is over.:mjgrin:

Typical arrogant Aints fans :mjlol: A heartbreaking Aints loss is a guarantee like stink on Bournon St so I’m gonna eat WELL lil whoadie ya heard me :mjgrin:

I might even hit up Cajun Seafood or Blue Crab to celebrate the occasion:mjgrin:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
^^^ :smh: It is a shame you have to be THAT desperate for some attention from other men. :dame:

Funboys gonna Funboy. :dame:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

One thing I can always count on is that even in defeat you always manage to make yourself the butt of the joke. You’re unfunny yet always laughed at. That’s a special skill homie

Typical arrogant Aints fans :mjlol: A heartbreaking Aints loss is a guarantee like stink on Bournon St so I’m gonna eat WELL lil whoadie ya heard me :mjgrin:

I might even hit up Cajun Seafood or Blue Crab to celebrate the occasion:mjgrin:

:mjlol: @ us being 10-3 is the height of your season

You talking about Cajun and Blue Crab...Go to Manchu and ask for the falcon special, they'll treat you right breh :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We have to root for any team that plays the Packers. Thats the team preventing us from having a bye.

I wish the Saints knew how nerve-racking it is on fans having to depend on other teams to help the team's position :snoop:, especially when it comes to putting faith in teams we don't like/can't stand/HATE. :smh:

Having to depend on the Funboys :dame: to upset the 49ers, for example :scusthov:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Look like we got a new smiley. Never has one been so fitting
Smart-Select-20191209-110728-Instagram.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjcry: Brehs when was the last time we had a decent secondary. Why has it been impossible for us to fix this.

The way of the game, breh :francis:

When one side is up, the other is down. :beli:

The secondary in 2009 A.K.A. "GOAT Season :blessed:" gave up a lot of yards, but in the end, they ALWAYS found a way to secure a clutch takeaway to get the win. :obama:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Going by the peculiar quirk of Sean P.'s Saints teams, at 10-3, they will either win one more game to finish 11-5 or the final three to finish 13-3.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Brehs when was the last time we had a decent secondary. Why has it been impossible for us to fix this.
The secondary was playing great during the Teddy B stretch.

Team is kind of confusing. One stretch the offense looks horrible, then they putting up 46 against the best defense in the NFL.

One stretch the defense looks top 5, then they getting worked by Matt Ryan.

It's why Brees keeps saying we haven't put a complete game together yet. Well, it's Week 15 now. If we ain't put one up yet, we probably should come to grips that this is who the 2019 Saints are.

Which hey, we still 10-3. Maybe we get lucky and finally peak in January. I'll take that as to peaking in Oct/Nov.

I still think we can definitely win a Super Bowl. 49ers have the juice right now and deserve to be the favorite. But they aren't so indestructible that I wouldn't have some optimism to go with my concern if we had to face them again.