We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We did demolish Washington last time we played them. The Brees record breaking game. We DEMOLISHED Washington lol. They were the team we really started that stretch where we took it to another level and started beating teams by like 3 or 4 scores haha. (I know we played Baltimore close the next week and won when Justin freaking Tucker missed an XP, but after that...)

Damn, 2018 was our year. No one can't convince me we had the best overall team that year.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Neither optimistic nor pessimistic :ufdup:

I let things pleih out, pleihboi. :birdman:
We got this like a fresh pack of Ws.
94db7153d370ceb3e60f6602608d899d.png

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
:pachaha: Both of you must be some "new" Saints fans to not be familiar with the problems Sean P.'s Saints teams have faced against WSH, no matter what their record is. :damn:

Also, my fellow Saints brehs should not be overlooking the Giants as well. :ufdup:
Never new can just admit that shyt don’t mean nothing to me it’s 2021 :russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Never new can just admit that shyt don’t mean nothing to me it’s 2021 :russ:

I wish it were that simple, breh. :francis:

Unfortunately, this shyt is ingrained deep within the psyche of Sean P.'s teams. :damn:

These four teams:

WSH
Lambs
Browns
Ravens

ALWAYS a problem for his Saints teams :damn:, no matter the record or season, and even when they do manage to get a W over them :damn:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm voodoo, pleihboi. :myman:

We good.

:ufdup: Should have used that "voodoo: for:

• Beastquake :ufdup:
  • Alex Smith selling his soul and turning into a Joe Montana/Steve Young hybrid :ufdup:
  • BountyGate :ufdup:
  • 7-9 Purgatory :ufdup:
  • Front Office and Coaching Assistants from the above years surviving for as long as they did with this team :ufdup:
  • Random #s constantly appearing :ufdup:
  • Kitties and Funboys making it to the Super Bowl in 2015 and 2016 respectively :ufdup:
  • Cam and Matty winning MVPs and Brees NEVER winning one :ufdup:
  • Minneapolis Miracle :ufdup:
  • No-Call :ufdup:
  • Cousins getting that playoff W over us :ufdup:
  • Brady getting that playoff W over us (with Brees going out sad :mjcry:) and leading the Buccaneers to the 1st team ever to play in a Super Bowl in their home venue AND win it :ufdup:

And most importantly...

"HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED" BEING ON THIS TEAM :ufdup: :smh: @You know damn well

0d7b00984c06de1c3b33cfdc5d73b1a0.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We did demolish Washington last time we played them. The Brees record breaking game. We DEMOLISHED Washington lol. They were the team we really started that stretch where we took it to another level and started beating teams by like 3 or 4 scores haha. (I know we played Baltimore close the next week and won when Justin freaking Tucker missed an XP, but after that...)

Damn, 2018 was our year. No one can't convince me we had the best overall team that year.

They started to look funny in the light after the Dallas debacle. :snoop: