We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
A Seahawks fan chirping this year.:mjlol:.

Seahawks are supposed to start the season hot and then fade away as usual, not suck the entire year.:russ:.

And, yes, I recognize there is a 95% chance next week is an absolute Massacre in Foxboro.
Hawks used to start slow and get hot later. We back to that :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wish Winston Stans and Hater would shut up so we can have an objective conversation critiquing Winston and what he needs to improve

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So what's y'all injury list looking like now, I know y'all McCoy and Armstead on their now, y'all got anybody coming back for the Giants game?
We should have McCoy back this week and TQS, Ken Crawley are eligible to return from IR.
Next week... Is Davenport and Kwon IR eligibility return.

After bye... Michael Thomas.

I think the word on Armstead is several weeks. I expect him to be back for you guys.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
We should have McCoy back this week and TQS, Ken Crawley are eligible to return from IR.

I think the word on Armstead is several weeks. I expect him to be back for you guys.
Hell y'all season is more of a battle of attrition more than anything.

If Tre'quan comes back and does anything, y'all receiving core will be alright, MT will open things up and Tre'quan and Deonte should burn people and open up the downfield shots, which should open the middle up for Calloway and your TEs and then AK should eat with the box not being stacked anymore

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Hell y'all season is more of a battle of attrition more than anything.

If Tre'quan comes back and does anything, y'all receiving core will be alright, MT will open things up and Tre'quan and Deonte should burn people and open up the downfield shots, which should open the middle up for Calloway and your TEs and then AK should eat with the box not being stacked anymore
It's been like this since 2018. By the playoffs we are usually all banged up.

Hopefully. We can get healthy for a playoff run, but Panther got to eat with 13 starters out and missing 8 coaches was wack.

I think the defense is gonna enough for a legit Superbowl run, but we got to get the offense right with people healthy. Our biggest problem in the playoffs is not scoring points. Winston a red zone wizard. So, I feel better than I do with Brees, but we got to improve the offense in between the 20s.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I thought McCoy was out till the bye?

We can prob MAYBE get by NY without McCoy and TA but that Washington D Line gonna be a problem for us

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I thought McCoy was out till the bye?

We can prob MAYBE get by NY without McCoy and TA but that Washington D Line gonna be a problem for us
MCCOY wasn't put on IR. Which indicates that's low grade calf strain. Which is 2-4 weeks

I'm still waiting on the word on what Terron injury is exactly . I'll probably find out tomorrow. I hear 3-6 weeks. So, it's possible sounds like a mild grade strain of UCL in the elbow. Hopefully it's not a bicep or tricep strain.