We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
images
Oh great... It only took y'all like 6 years to get a legit win against us. Congrats.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Thank You
You’re welcome.

But for reals... I hope y'all have a fun season! I can't hate too much on y'all. You guys been rebuilding since 2015 and deserve success with some of the brutal losing streaks y'all endure.

Still fukk dem Falcons doe no matter how much they sucks.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
at least the pelicans have their own shyt show going on today to distract us from the saints
Ill be honest... really don't want this season to save Griff job with some hollow play in tournament run with sub 40 wins. We'll never be higher than a 6th seed under his leadership unless pulls a horseshoe out of his ass.

He talked his way into this hole and he almost made some egregious deals with super old players, because he was desperate. When a FO move so desperately... He's not doing what's best for the fans, Zion, city of NOLA, or the franchise long term. Only for himself. Tired of that snake oil salesmen.

I want him out while we have some good pieces.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Ill be honest... really don't want this season to save Griff job with some hollow play in tournament run with sub 40 wins. We'll never be higher than a 6th seed under his leadership unless pulls a horseshoe out of his ass.

He talked his way into this hole and he almost made some egregious deals with super old players, because he was desperate. When a FO move so desperately... He's not doing what's best for the fans, Zion, city of NOLA, or the franchise long term. Only for himself. Tired of that snake oil salesmen.

I want him out while we have some good pieces.
Prob is though if we suck this season, Zion will be on the fastest streetcar moving.

I want success this year. But success or not, we're honestly under the mercy of Zion if he continues to be a top tier player. So even if we're successful, if he says "get rid of DG" then well...
200.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Honestly...thank god for Loomis and Payton. I hope we have them for even more decades to come. At least through all the Saints BS the past 16 years we've always had stability and organization. Organized chaos, but organization nonetheless lol.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Prob is though if we suck this season, Zion will be on the fastest streetcar moving.

I want success this year. But success or not, we're honestly under the mercy of Zion if he continues to be a top tier player. So even if we're successful, if he says "get rid of DG" then well...
200.gif
I feel like there way too much wishful thinking for success...

Like we need Zion, Ingram to take a leap defensively

We Hayes and NAW to be healthy and finish their development projects and take a leap as reliable role players. One being our starting SG. Which I think maybe a disaster to start the season. I see TM3 becoming our starting 2 by season end.

Then, we need TM3 to be ROY level player. Which I can see happening.

Hopefully, Jonas and Graham aren't added to the list of terrible FA bust.

Thats a lot to hope for while teams got legitimately better.

We still got figure out our true PG. It ain't Kira. Dude struggled against gleague bodies all Summer League and a more inconsistent shot than Lonzo and Bled.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I feel like there way too much wishful thinking for success...

Like we need Zion, Ingram to take a leap defensively

We Hayes and NAW to be healthy and finish their development projects and take a leap as reliable role players. One being our starting SG. Which I think maybe a disaster to start the season. I see TM3 becoming our starting 2 by season end.

Then, we need TM3 to be ROY level player. Which I can see happening.

Hopefully, Jonas and Graham aren't added to the list of terrible FA bust.

Thats a lot to hope for while teams got legitimately better.

We still got figure out our true PG. It ain't Kira. Dude struggled against gleague bodies all Summer League and a more inconsistent shot than Lonzo and Bled.
Well if Zion is as transcendent as the media, fans, and I've personally hyped him to be, we should be good.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well if Zion is as transcendent as the media, fans, and I've personally hyped him to be, we should be good.
I think at the end of day... I think we'll be fine. If we have a successful season and can consistently be a playoff team. It would be a God send for this franchise. I always want to win a chip, but NBA is kind of rigged for certain teams to win year in and year out.

Which is fine. I'll take a winning franchise at this point with Griff. I just don't think he has vision, exec skills, or basketball IQ to really build you a championship team without someone else making demands.