We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I aint going to front, when I saw the injuries and inactives. I thought it would be a bad day for the defense. The offense didn't show up at all.

I always wonder why we have one of the biggest coaches rosters. It makes sense, because Payton always talked about self scouting and having as many bright minds as possible.

I was always too worried about too many chefs in the kitchen.

When you see a pitch on 4th and one... Like it's 2007 Bush. I figured it out. Payton needs help just as much any other coach that's been doing this for so long. A head coach lasting 20 years is tough.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Our punt returner is our #1 WR...

Tough break.

Luckily... We favor an equally untalented WR Corp in New England.

So, I think we have a fighting chance.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Can was getting triple team. You really depending on Davenport like that...

What hell we get for him anyways
Cam wasn't getting TRIPLED the whole game. We could get a second easily for him. fukk Davenport I never been a fan. I think it's time for a youth movement

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
fukk the Saints
:smh: I see that not only did that one annoying Lambs stan make his way here, but there is another annoying Charlotte Kitties fan around. :snoop:

The fukk is wrong with all of these nut-ass fanbases showing up in Saints threads starting shyt? :mjtf:

I expect that behavior from the Funboys fans, since they are constantly seeking attention from other men. :dame:

These other fanbases should know better, though. :ufdup:
:mjlol:

Sadly... I didn't know there was Panthers fan still around here...

So...

:camby:

Get you and your bum ass no ring franchise out of here. The adults are talking here.
images