We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02... What's that score prediction, now?

Panther gonna snap our 4 game streak against them?
Sadly, I think so. It’s just too many injuries to overcome at this point. It’s ok. We’ve had regular season dominance last four years. The focus should be being healthy as possible for Jan. Even if we only have 9-10 wins in the regular season.

I don’t see Carolina letting this opportunity escape them. I don’t do score predictions but I think the war of attrition gets us Sunday and Carolina gets a big home win. Not cuz they’re the better team tho, but cuz we just can’t stay healthy worth a damn.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It may be worthwhile to sit Davenport and Kwon in all of December too by the way. Those two are not to be trusted to stay healthy whenever they return.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sadly, I think so. It’s just too many injuries to overcome at this point. It’s ok. We’ve had regular season dominance last four years. The focus should be being healthy as possible for Jan. Even if we only have 9-10 wins in the regular season.

I don’t see Carolina letting this opportunity escape them. I don’t do score predictions but I think the war of attrition gets us Sunday and Carolina gets a big home win. Not cuz they’re the better team tho, but cuz we just can’t stay healthy worth a damn.
If our complete Secondary can play. I think we can steal a close one.

I still got us 2-0. I ain't gonna be upset if we lose down so many bodies.

Being down 6 coaches and 6-8 starters is hard to overcome in a division game.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If our complete Secondary can play. I think we can steal a close one.

I still got us 2-0. I ain't gonna be upset if we lose down so many bodies.

Being down 6 coaches and 6-8 starters is hard to overcome in a division game.
Is it even worth it playing Shon? I almost feel we should let him rest his knee this week and get his thumb right since we already in a shytty position.

It sucks cuz our defense legit looks like they could be TOP 2 and THEY AINT 2 good but not with all these injuries.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Is it even worth it playing Shon? I almost feel we should let him rest his knee this week and get his thumb right since we already in a shytty position.

It sucks cuz our defense legit looks like they could be TOP 2 and THEY AINT 2 good but not with all these injuries.
The rookie stepped in nicely, we'll be ok without shon