We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Media: Aaron Rodgers looks washed and uninterested, etc

Me: Maybe he went against a top 5 defense :skip:
Media: How did they let the Saints blow them out?

Me: Maybe because the Saints have argubably the best all purpose player in Alvin Kamara, a heisman and national championship winning QB that has thrown for 5,000 and 30tds, a great O-Line and a Super Bowl winning offensive genius Coach.

Just maybe media the Saints are still a great team. Smh Saints never get credit for shyt :snoop:.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Media: Aaron Rodgers looks washed and uninterested, etc

Me: Maybe he went against a top 5 defense :skip:
Media: How did they let the Saints blow them out?

Me: Maybe because the Saints have argubably the best all purpose player in Alvin Kamara, a heisman and national championship winning QB that has thrown for 5,000 and 30tds, a great O-Line and a Super Bowl winning offensive genius Coach.

Just maybe media the Saints are still a great team. Smh Saints never get credit for shyt :snoop:.
I was tough on us all offseason too but Sunday...damn, bad teams don't whoop ass like that.

I was THISCLOSE to calling a truce with @taker597 and retaking my throne as "Mr Eternal Optimist" but in true Saints fashion, this injury and covid news humbled me quick. Back to pessimist I go.

I can see Carolina taking advantage and upsetting us Sunday.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Perc lowkey slidin in on Diddy girl
l9nx3-th.png

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was tough on us all offseason too but Sunday...damn, bad teams don't whoop ass like that.

I was THISCLOSE to calling a truce with @taker597 and retaking my throne as "Mr Eternal Optimist" but in true Saints fashion, this injury and covid news humbled me quick. Back to pessimist I go.

I can see Carolina taking advantage and upsetting us Sunday.
No truce... :ufdup:

The universe wanted us to make the double turn and you try to walk it back. Then, you got checked with injuries.

I don't care we 15-2... And in the Superbowl. Unless we up 30 points in the 4th QTR. You stay heel.

:birdman:

We giving these poverty franchise a beat down half our team missing or not.