We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What was everyone'e take on this cuz I damn sure remember being all in on signing AB? I even said "if not nothing else so another contender won't get him".

Obv AB always wanted to go be with Tom but that's the difference between a guy who takes chances (Tom) and someone who does but not quite all the way like Tom does (Payton)
Our WR group was so awful that I thought even with AB antic. It was inexcusable to scoff at him like we are too good for him.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Our WR group was so awful that I thought even with AB antic. It was inexcusable to scoff at him like we are too good for him.

High-character guys like "He Who ShaLL Not Be Named" and TommyLee are essential to the growth and development of the Saints, even if they fail to make an impact during in-game action, breh. :troll:

It does not matter if they have a game-changing drop/fumble or go half the season without a single reception :troll:, the only thing that matters is that they are high-character locker room guys and TEAM players, follows orders, knows the playbook cover to cover, and knows where to line up in the formation and what spots on the field they are supposed to be at. :troll:

Trust in CSP, breh. :troll:

If not, then you are just being spoiled and ungrateful. :troll:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
High-character guys like "He Who ShaLL Not Be Named" and TommyLee are essential to the growth and development of the Saints, even if they fail to make an impact during in-game action, breh. :troll:

It does not matter if they have a game-changing drop/fumble or go half the season without a single reception :troll:, the only thing that matters is that they are high-character locker room guys and TEAM players, follows orders, knows the playbook cover to cover, and knows where to line up in the formation and what spots on the field they are supposed to be at. :troll:

Trust in CSP, breh. :troll:

If not, then you are just being spoiled and ungrateful. :troll:
I get Sean wants to avoid the locker room breakdown that happened from 2014-2016 but sometimes you gotta take risks when great talent is out there to be had especially for pennies on the dollar.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I get Sean wants to avoid the locker room breakdown that happened from 2014-2016 but sometimes you gotta take risks when great talent is out there to be had especially for pennies on the dollar.

No, CSP has proven that he can win with scrappy, high-character locker room TEAM players. :troll:

Remember when they scored FOUR TOUCHDOWNS against the ALL-TIME GREAT DYNASTY Atlanta Falcons :mjgrin: on National TV in Primetime Thanksgiving Night 2018? :troll:

Surely, they have proven that they are good enough to do their jobs if they can put up that HOF-level type of performance against a "juggernaut" like that, right? :troll:

CSP does not need any "troublemakers" like AB :mjpls: in HIS locker room :smugfavre: to accomplish the ultimate success for HIS team. :troll:

He is doing just fine with HIS guys. :troll:

Remember, trust in CSP. :troll:

And if you do not agree with his methods, feel free to go become a Falcons or Cowboys fan. :troll:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:gucci: You would think that, since they are wearing white jerseys to combat the heat/humidity of Jacksonville, they would go with the white pants-white socks as well for added comfort. :mjtf:

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 4:25PM
Green Bay Packers vs
New Orleans Saints
at TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
FOX

Game moved due to effects from Hurricane Ida.
Head To Head for:
Green Bay vs New Orleans

:smh: Saints already making fukked-up decisions. :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: You would think that, since they are wearing white jerseys to combat the heat/humidity of Jacksonville, they would go with the white pants-white socks as well for added comfort. :mjtf:

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 4:25PM
Green Bay Packers vs
New Orleans Saints
at TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
FOX

Game moved due to effects from Hurricane Ida.
Head To Head for:
Green Bay vs New Orleans

:smh: Saints already making fukked-up decisions. :snoop:

Week one Saints never disappoint.

Got their best :flabbynsick: outfits for preseason week 4.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Yes, I would rather root for a high character guy than a goofball and alleged rapist/sexual predator like AB. :manny:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused. We been off for like three weeks. How all these injuries going up? Seriously what kind of practice did we have this week