We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
These 2 nikkas rih chea boy i tell ya

5jSo0vF.png

b. woods

Peace
Daps
These 2 nikkas rih chea boy i tell ya

5jSo0vF.png

@You know damn well Prepare yourself for "his" return. :scust:

Along with TommyLee :francis:

Hell, might as well call up Cadet :mjlol:

And CoLeman :mjlol:

And Toon :mjlol:

Might have to to bring in "The All-Time Great" himself
BkIFJBS.jpg
@smitty22

@Buckeye Fever I know you can play WR as well. :obama: Come through, breh. :myman:

We had Antonio Brown in the building while we throwing ducks to Andy Tanner, TLL, and Dan Arnold :mjlol:

We did this to ourselves..

:smh:Sean P. and his obsession :smugfavre: arrogance with dime-a-dozen UDFA "Random #s" :snoop:

Defense got this doe :mjlit:

:whoa: Defense will have to be All-Time Great (not happening :francis:) or Opportunistic (ala G.O.A.T. Season :blessed:)

This "Get By" Defense we have had these past couple of years since getting out of "7-9 Purgatory" has been good enough to get us to the postseason, but will ultimately fail at the WORST-POSSIBLE TIME :damn:, leaving us disappointed :francis: and heartbroken. :mjcry:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@You know damn well Prepare yourself for "his" return. :scust:

Along with TommyLee :francis:

Hell, might as well call up Cadet :mjlol:

And CoLeman :mjlol:

And Toon :mjlol:

Might have to to bring in "The All-Time Great" himself
BkIFJBS.jpg
@smitty22

@Buckeye Fever I know you can play WR as well. :obama: Come through, breh. :myman:

:smh:Sean P. and his obsession :smugfavre: arrogance with dime-a-dozen UDFA "Random #s" :snoop:

:whoa: Defense will have to be All-Time Great (not happening :francis:) or Opportunistic (ala G.O.A.T. Season :blessed:)

This "Get By" Defense we have had these past couple of years since getting out of "7-9 Purgatory" has been good enough to get us to the postseason, but will ultimately fail at the WORST-POSSIBLE TIME :damn:, leaving us disappointed :francis: and heartbroken. :mjcry:
I only got 4.7 speed, but I got reliable hands and route running.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We had Antonio Brown in the building while we throwing ducks to Andy Tanner, TLL, and Dan Arnold :mjlol:

We did this to ourselves..

Defense got this doe :mjlit:
What was everyone'e take on this cuz I damn sure remember being all in on signing AB. I even said "if not nothing else so another contender won't get him".

Obv AB always wanted to go be with Tom but that's the difference between a guy who takes chances (Tom) and someone who does but not quite all the way like Tom does (Payton)

Last edited: