We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shoulda took the pay cut
I liked Murray he did his thing when he could get a rhythm.
Oh well its Birdman Jones Jay Arruh szn at RB2

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Might have unfortunately fukked around and got tickets to the game on Sunday.

Me and my boy who work together are both saints fans. He was joking to the guy over our show we work on that they should send us to the game to cover it. Ole buddy was like Yeah thats a great idea ill work on it!
Me and my homie wanna go but we really aint trying to be out there in the covid seats. So we kinda changed our minds but our boss real cool with the CEO who real cool with the Jags owner so I think he might really be working on somethings :francis:
He came to me earlier today talking bout some I'm still working on those tickets.
I was like I hope it doesn't rain cause there's something in the gulf headed towards Jacksonville. Me trying to build in an excuse :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Might have unfortunately fukked around and got tickets to the game on Sunday.

Me and my boy who work together are both saints fans. He was joking to the guy over our show we work on that they should send us to the game to cover it. Ole buddy was like Yeah thats a great idea ill work on it!
Me and my homie wanna go but we really aint trying to be out there in the covid seats. So we kinda changed our minds but our boss real cool with the CEO who real cool with the Jags owner so I think he might really be working on somethings :francis:
He came to me earlier today talking bout some I'm still working on those tickets.
I was like I hope it doesn't rain cause there's something in the gulf headed towards Jacksonville. Me trying to build in an excuse :pachaha:

Just be careful. It's gonna be scorching hot.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:jawalrus:

Now where's this energy from @Bryan Danielson ?
200.gif

MIA like usual