We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Welp. Not gonna be able to return home for awhile. Gonna head to Port Arthur to reunite with some other family and set up base there. How you looking @taker597
I'm down in Victoria, TX. Heading to Houston for work and then to Dallas after. Just be chilling. Ain't to worried. Looks like LaPalace and Kenner got wiped out, badly. The rest of NOLA seemed to weather the storm way better than I hoped

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You heard any word on how your spot is?
From a neighbor who stayed we lost some roof shingles and fence is damaged. Don’t know how the inside looking of course. Hopefully no leaks.
All things considered coulda been way worse so I’m not complaining. But we will prob be without water for a few days and power for maybe even weeks so we gonna set up shop here in Texas for at least a week.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Looks like my bytch ass getting WEEK ONE WINSTON MVP Experience in Dallas after I leave Houston in a week too.

Getting sick of Green Bay lucking out of getting that ass whipping in a fully packed Superdome. It's long overdue.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjgrin: @portcityplaya How many "Random #s" will make the Official Cut? :lolbron:

Or, will they just show up "randomly" during the Regular Season? :mjlol: :laff:

You know they gonna pop up randomly like bad gas
5jSo0vF.png