We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

E8Mwp-FX0AAJ9p2

This is BS. I saw your opinion at SR @taker597 and I disagree. You letting Mike off way too easy.

This strike 2 IMO. I can look past him hitting his own player and berating Coach. But him screwing up his rehab and putting our team in an even bigger hole this season isn't something to brush off. His string of fukk ups is becoming glaring now.

I'm not saying trade him, or that he's a bad person. I want him to be in black and gold for a long time. But I keep saying, he needs to do better off the field and FAST. I will hold out hope and cheer for him that he does and becomes a great team leader. But he's failing at it right now, bottom line.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't whats going on this is really unfortunate. I typically would say this is @Bryan Danielson fault but we are on currently on truce so I'm not going to say that at this point in time. So we much search for another reason.

:ohhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

E8Mwp-FX0AAJ9p2

This is BS. I saw your opinion at SR @taker597 and I disagree. You letting Mike off way too easy.

This strike 2 IMO. I can look past him hitting his own player and berating Coach. But him screwing up his rehab and putting our team in an even bigger hole this season isn't something to brush off. His string of fukk ups is becoming glaring now.

I'm not saying trade him, or that he's a bad person. I want him to be in black and gold for a long time. But I keep saying, he needs to do better off the field and FAST. I will hold out hope and cheer for him that he does and becomes a great team leader. But he's failing at it right now, bottom line.

I ain't letting Mike off. I'm just not agreeing with the trade Mike Bs that has happened for the last 4 year

Just like I said... I forgot my pitchfork, but I got my spork.

I had my issues with it and moved on. It's already August. I known about the issues like June.

For me personally, I have less issues with it because Thomas and his camp isn't a bunch of personal drama behind the scene.

If Thomas was bsing on Twitter and his camp was putting out drama. I'd be pissed, but he made the right move with laying low. So, it has softened a lot for me.

He better be 110% healthy when he comes back, tho. Get this injury done and over with.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I ain't letting Mike off. I'm just not agreeing with the trade Mike Bs that has happened for the last 4 year

Just like I said... I forgot my pitchfork, but I got my spork.

I had my issues with it and moved on. It's already August. I known about the issues like June.

For me personally, I have less issues with it because Thomas and his camp isn't a bunch of personal drama behind the scene.

If Thomas was bsing on Twitter and his camp was putting out drama. I'd be pissed, but he made the right move with laying low. So, it has softened a lot for me.

He better be 110% healthy when he comes back, tho. Get this injury done and over with.
Agree with that. I’m also not waving the “trade him” flag. I’m just mad and disappointed in him. I also feel fans are being too easy on him and too clouded because they hate Jeff Duncan so much. It causes them to sound like anti-truthers sometimes.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Agree with that. I’m also not waving the “trade him” flag. I’m just mad and disappointed in him. I also feel fans are being too easy on him and too clouded because they hate Jeff Duncan so much. It causes them to sound like anti-truthers sometimes.
SR beef with Duncan is weird. I don't want to be in an echo chamber. Yeah... His shtick is negative reporting, but it's still accurate reporting.