We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
SR beef with Duncan is weird. I don't want to be in an echo chamber. Yeah... His shtick is negative reporting, but it's still accurate reporting.
But he also does positive reporting.

He did a great piece on the 2017 Draft class last year where he deemed it the greatest draft class in NFL HISTORY. He wrote a book where he proclaimed Payton/Brees as developing the greatest NFL offense IN HISTORY.

He more than does his "rainbow and sunshine" pieces on the Saints. It's just that fans only remember the negative stories which I get, it's human nature: Brush off the good and focus on the bad.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
SR beef with Duncan is weird. I don't want to be in an echo chamber. Yeah... His shtick is negative reporting, but it's still accurate reporting.
A few of the SR posters are still mad at Mike for how he responded to Drew on his dumb anthem comments and its showing a bit in that thread. I had to call it out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
A few of the SR posters are still mad at Mike for how he responded to Drew on his dumb anthem comments and its showing a bit in that thread. I had to call it out.
Them trying Juelz the cap ramifications is hilarious.

They like... We save $200 G if we trade him right now..

So, we incurred $12 million in dead cap next year if we trade him when we already in cap hell. If we post June trade him next season... It's 10+ million in 2023 cap.

They just want him gone at any cost and it's disgusting. They complain about not having elite WR and they get one. All they wanna do is get rid of him.

He's basically untradable unless we plan to be a terrible team.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Them trying Juelz the cap ramifications is hilarious.

They like... We save $200 G if we trade him right now..

So, we incurred $12 million in dead cap next year if we trade him when we already in cap hell. If we post June trade him next season... It's 10+ million in 2023 cap.

They just want him gone at any cost and it's disgusting. They complain about not having elite WR and they get one. All they wanna do is get rid of him.

He's basically untradable unless we plan to be a terrible team.
I'm mad Mike is giving them legit ammo to wave the "trade him!" flag because a lot of it is "DONT DARE COME AT OUR PRECIOUS BREES!" disguised as "Oh yeah, you see, he also fights teammates and doesn't return calls too!"

Mike's giving these idiots ammo.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad Mike is giving them legit ammo to wave the "trade him!" flag because a lot of it is "DONT DARE COME AT OUR PRECIOUS BREES!" disguised at "Oh yeah, you see, he also fights teammates and doesn't return calls too!"

Mike's giving these idiots ammo.
Even before Mike was giving them ammo. They wanted to trade him. Thomas is like one of the nicest person and chill, man.

I truly don't understand why they beef with Thomas. He's a really a great human being that don't do shyt but trash talk other players on Twitter. That is literally it.

When they don't have ammo, somebody making up fake rumors and shyt like Swimmer does.

You don't see them sharpening their pitchforks when Trey Hendrickson gets into team fights every training camp.

I don't know if it's racism against an empowered brotha, but it's something. They ready to drop Kamara on a dime too and champion that overrated ass dude in Charlotte.

Now, They call MT a diva that only had one great year. Lol

horizon

Veteran
Daps
But he also does positive reporting.

He did a great piece on the 2017 Draft class last year where he deemed it the greatest draft class in NFL HISTORY. He wrote a book where he proclaimed Payton/Brees as developing the greatest NFL offense IN HISTORY.

He more than does his "rainbow and sunshine" pieces on the Saints. It's just that fans only remember the negative stories which I get, it's human nature: Brush off the good and focus on the bad.
His bountygate reporting was completely atrocious

horizon

Veteran
Daps

More MT drama, I’m sure the cap ramifications wouldn’t allow us to trade him but this shyt would wear any reasonable person thin

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ohhh:

Ever wonder where Aaron Rodgers will play next? An ex-Packers teammate has the answer.

Former NFL defensive back Will Blackmon, who played with Rodgers and the Packers from 2006 to 2009, says the future Hall of Fame quarterback will be heading to New Orleans next season.

"Next year, Aaron Rodgers will be a New Orleans Saint," Blackmon told TMZ Sports.

Blackmon told the website that he still maintains a good relationship with Rodgers, and he said that he wouldn’t be shocked if he’s under center for Saints head coach Sean Payton in 2022.

"I can see Aaron Rodgers being a New Orleans Saint next year," Blackmon added.

Drew Brees retired during the offseason, and former No. 1 overall pick Jameis Winston is expected to take over as New Orleans’ starter this season. Blackmon believes the former Florida State product won’t do enough to keep his job another season.