We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Got us another random number lol

:mjlol: The fukk is up with Sean P. and these "Random #s"?! :dead:

Did one of em save his life years ago and he promised to ALWAYS have a place on the team for them or something?! :mjtf:

75 catches and 5tds in 7 years:mjlol:
He'll wear#18:lolbron:

Nah, that's for the WRs. :russ:

He will probably have some ugly-ass TE number like #86. :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson coming through with the trade and inadvertently screwing the Panthers :blessed:

Why @portcityplaya can't give you a mulligan after that I'll never know:wow:

:russ:

Im over that..... I won’t smoke with dude out of respect to y’all.

But as long as I got you @You know damn well @b. woods @taker597 @Inertia Creeps and many other Saints/Pel brehs rocking with me.

Im at peace.:ehh:

I will warn that our move today gonna make some of our divisional teams a little jumpy and they finna re evaluate their plans:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio details that there was an ulterior motive to the report: Seattle's interest in Sherman is strictly an attempt to peeve and prod quarterback Russell Wilson, with whom Sherman has a contentious relationship.

"While there’s a chance everyone involved is ready to let bygones be bygones, one league source tells PFT that the Seahawks are allowing the flirtation to be fueled as both a jab at Wilson’s current discontent — and as a reminder that the team weeded out those players (like Sherman) who had a problem with the way Wilson was treated by management," PFT says.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Which is the ONLY thing you can guarantee with this team :ufdup: :snoop:

@smitty22 Did he have the strap for dealing with nut-ass Michigan fans bothering him? :damn:
Just read this story. Gotta move smarter. Get that ccw. Yeah you already know. Them scUM fans cause you to keep the strap on you. :francis: