We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Our current CB depth chart:

Marshon Lattimore, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Grant Haley, Patrick Robinson, P.J. Williams, Keith Washington Jr.

full
@ the bolded @portcityplaya :mjtf:
Randoms:russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Isn't everyone a random or a random # until they start making plays :dwillhuh:

Nah. Some cats make a name for themselves either cause we know we draft them or hear about em in camp.
Them random #s pop up 4th qtr week 15 on 3rd and 12 and we like who the hell is that next to Mike running a 5 yd out :dwillhuh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

:to: that's our QB past and present

I remember when KlansReport was all speculating that Brees and Winston wasn't close because Winston wasn't all up in Brees's ass on the sideline like Taysom Hill.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This one even more :to:

Jameis making it easy to root for him.

Might need to cancel all future transactions on Russ @South Paw @Bryan Danielson :to:

Damn after seeing that..... yea.... I’m happy he was able to go through what he went through to hopefully grow. He is definitely a Saint, hopefully he does well and y’all give him a bigger contract next season

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

This one even more :to:

Jameis making it easy to root for him.

Might need to cancel all future transactions on Russ @South Paw @Bryan Danielson :to:

I can respect it. Russ belongs either in Seattle or NO. Do you know one.of.the.first things Russ did.was study every snap.of drew cuz he idolized drew as a qb?

That vid gets you in the feels tho :mjcry:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Isn't everyone a random or a random # until they start making plays :dwillhuh:

You have a point. :ehh:

I remember in the first game of the Payton-Brees era when I saw Jahri Evans with those eyeglasses on in the starting lineups and thought to myself, "Who is this guy?!! :mjtf: He has scrub written all over him. :scust:"

Thankfully, I was wrong, and he ended up becoming one of the Top 5 O-Linemen in Saints history. :blessed:

However, some players are clear-cut "Random #"s based on their appearance AND name. :russ:

"He Who Shall Not Be Named" for example :scusthov: @You know damn well

Nah. Some cats make a name for themselves either cause we know we draft them or hear about em in camp.
Them random #s pop up 4th qtr week 15 on 3rd and 12 and we like who the hell is that next to Mike running a 5 yd out :dwillhuh:

:mjlol: Sean P. gives them the "Advanced" version of the "Cadet Package" by running 5 yard Out routes instead of 2. :laff: