We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Who quit?

They DO NOT want us on there:lolbron:

That shyt will be Howard stern type fukkery
We cursing, yelling at players, calling players random# and he who shall not be named :francis:
Got guests in the booth drunk of daiquiris
Strief.

He's joining the coaching staff.

WWL putting out the job opening is probably a formality, no doubt they already have key people they want to hire (most likely Mike Hoss)

taker597

Superstar
Daps

The biggest improvement that I've seen from last year for Winston is his footwork and planting. It's much cleaner and quicker. His footwork in 2019 was mad sloppy and constantly try to make throws under duress without being set. Yet, even when he doesn't have pressure... His footwork was almost as bad as his decision making.

I know in the 49ers game. He got rattled hard on a sack in the red zone. He started to getting sloppy again.

When I look at that TD in the playoffs game. His footwork continues to improve. Which makes me pretty positive on his future.

The Lasix helps, but if he didn't improve his footwork. He still be a high TO player with his footwork throwing his throws off enough to create very bad passes regardless of decision making.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Window is closed

Enter a thread of a team you are not a fan of to seek attention from other men like a Funboys fan, brehs. :dame:

EDIT: Of course his post was cosigned by another bird-ass attention seeker, who happens to be the bootygoon of the Funboys fanbase :dame:

Last edited: