We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps
@Inertia Creeps is lucky @b. woods ain't a Pelicans fan cuz he would be :gucci::ufdup: on all the hyperbole IC be talking in Pels threads:russ:

:mjtf: Only hyperbole in Pels game threads are all those sorry ass Zion haters :unimpressed: I ain't calling them title contenders or even a guarantee for a play-in game as the 10th seed; y'all crying about SVG and how the sky's falling down and the team always lets you down after every game and how we won't ever get better as a young rebuilding squad are the ones being hyperbolic :ufdup:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf: Only hyperbole in Pels game threads are all those sorry ass Zion haters :unimpressed: I ain't calling them title contenders or even a guarantee for a play-in game as the 10th seed; y'all crying about SVG and how the sky's falling down and the team always lets you down after every game and how we won't ever get better as a young rebuilding squad are the ones being hyperbolic :ufdup:
Let's not let one win get us carried away bruh. Until I see what I saw consistently I'll always be cynical of the team.:francis:

We like polar opposites on how we view the Saints/Pels lol...even though my Saints heel turn is gradually taking place

Daps
Let's not let one win get us carried away bruh. Until I see what I saw consistently I'll always be cynical of the team.:francis:

We like polar opposites on how we view the Saints/Pels lol...even though my Saints heel turn is gradually taking place

:comeon: We been over this already buddy. The Saints are a TITLE CONTENDING perennial playoff team; b2b2b2b Divison champions, b2b2b #1-3 seeds in the NFC. THAT'S a team that deserves cynicism when they continue to come up short, to scrubs like Kirk Cousins in the Wildcard no less. :unimpressed: Pelicans aren't even 2 full years removed from being forced to trade AD, not even half a year removed from trading away their 2nd best franchise player right after him in Jrue. If you were putting anywhere remotely similar expectations of success on such a clearly rebuilding team as you are the 4x NFC South Champs that's your fault breh. :ufdup: Pels FO, coaching staff, training staff, everything is brand new and ain't even had 3 years to gel. Meanwhile Perco P and Mickey Mouse been living off that 1 miracle ring for a decade and have ended countless seasons in humiliating fashion since. Cynicism is warranted.... you're just directing it at the wrong NOLA sports franchise :francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: We been over this already buddy. The Saints are a TITLE CONTENDING perennial playoff team; b2b2b2b Divison champions, b2b2b #1-3 seeds in the NFC. THAT'S a team that deserves cynicism when they continue to come up short, to scrubs like Kirk Cousins in the Wildcard no less. :unimpressed: Pelicans aren't even 2 full years removed from being forced to trade AD, not even half a year removed from trading away their 2nd best franchise player right after him in Jrue. If you were putting anywhere remotely similar expectations of success on such a clearly rebuilding team as you are the 4x NFC South Champs that's your fault breh. :ufdup: Pels FO, coaching staff, training staff, everything is brand new and ain't even had 3 years to gel. Meanwhile Perco P and Mickey Mouse been living off that 1 miracle ring for a decade and have ended countless seasons in humiliating fashion since. Cynicism is warranted.... you're just directing it at the wrong NOLA sports franchise :francis:
Nope.

The franchise is the franchise.

It's been the same head honchos since the CP3 days.

And this franchise botched the CP3 era, the AD era, and fans have every right to fear they will botch the Zion era. They DESERVE cynicism.

The Saints do too but depending on who you ask, at least they contend for championships. The Pelicans as a franchise have never even sniffed that and we have been gifted THREE HOFs in the last 15 years.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic we'll get it right this time because I truly think Zion is THAT good. Basically a Drew Brees type where no matter how bad the franchise is, he's so good he just changes the whole franchise. But what I'm worried about is who's the Payton? Do we even need a Payton? Who's that second guy who propels us to be a top tier team. Because Zion can't do it by himself. He'll either need a top sidekick or a top coach.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:smh: All because Brees kept turning into the cac version of :flabbynsick: each January, Sean P's arrogant over-reliance on the "Random #s" at the skill positions, and the "Defense" picking the WORST-POSSIBLE TIMES to fukk up :snoop: