We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
When we work against each other

Bad things happen :snoop:

Hopefully this don’t effect things cuz we all need the Saints success.

This
IS
the
YEAR!:why:
Football gods already hate us and our own players making #SaintsLuck worse.

Least AK letting us accept our fate now instead of in January.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Michael gonna hit Payton back with that "One and Done" question isn't he...

Like watch us choke against Carolina. Fall to the 3rd seed. Then, get Tom Brady'd.

Payton does these arrogant things and Karma always burn him.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Half the stars on this been letting us down all year but all the fans want to talk about is the next incompletion Brees throws :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me Kamara didn't just score 6 TDs and then spent his whole off day riding a bicycle in a crowded ass downtowns with some kids and chasing pawgs in an in door club like we aren't 9 days away from a playoff game during a Pandemic.

Like I really can't believe it...

The twitter post are being deleted. So, maybe NFL investigating. Then, they'll probably drop a suspension... Because we know how much the NFL like us...

This is absolutely ridiculous.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
SR really debating that Kamara should get cut...

You can't. End of Story. How quickly SR will turn on a breh.

I had some racist trash come into my QB scouting thread tell us if we know how to evaluate a pro QB and try to compare Fields to Mcnabb and RGIII while comparing Lawrence to Manning or Brady.

Did a whole bunch mansplaining garbage where he clearly didn't watch any film on both QBs. Then, people want to point to Fields two bad games like Lawrence doesn't have a dozen bad games

Such fukking trash. Fields has the highest ceiling of any QB prospect in this draft. I didn't bother to reply to such trash.

The only logical ceiling comparison

Lawrence = 2020 Josh Allen/ John Elway/2015 Cam Newton
Fields = lite Russell Wilson/Drew Brees/ top tier Alex Smith

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me Kamara didn't just score 6 TDs and then spent his whole off day riding a bicycle in a crowded ass downtowns with some kids and chasing pawgs in an in door club like we aren't 9 days away from a playoff game during a Pandemic.

Like I really can't believe it...

The twitter post are being deleted. So, maybe NFL investigating. Then, they'll probably drop a suspension... Because we know how much the NFL like us...

This is absolutely ridiculous.
Anger and worry aside, the other emotion I'm feeling but holding off on is sadness.

You put in all this work all regular season to be in a great position going into the playoffs, and you potentially ruin it because of selfishness and a relaxed attitude to a global pandemic. Working your butts off from August to December is potentially all about to go down the drain for something you were warned about ad nauseam since March. It's just sad. I feel for the fans, I feel for the innocent players, the coaching staff...I hope we make it to the divisional round and this all turns out to be just a bump in the road, but if this is the beginning of our undoing for this season, shame on the players for letting their guard down after all the work other players, staff, and hell, fans put into this season.

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
SR really debating that Kamara should get cut...

You can't. End of Story. How quickly SR will turn on a breh.

I had some racist trash come into my QB scouting thread tell us if we know how to evaluate a pro QB and try to compare Fields to Mcnabb and RGIII while comparing Lawrence to Manning or Brady.

Did a whole bunch mansplaining garbage where he clearly didn't watch any film on both QBs. Then, people want to point to Fields two bad games like Lawrence doesn't have a dozen bad games

Such fukking trash. Fields has the highest ceiling of any QB prospect in this draft. I didn't bother to reply to such trash.
I hope the Falcons are stupid and avoid taking any of the QB prospects.

Shoot, I really hope they beat Tampa Sunday and ruin their slot.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hope the Falcons are stupid and avoid taking any of the QB prospects.

Shoot, I really hope they beat Tampa Sunday and ruin their slot.
This draft is loaded with QB talent and all they need to do is go to the right spot. If ATL draft a QB... I hope it's Matt Ryan 2.0 (Can't win you games QB) Mac Jones or Kyle Trask.