We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This looks to be another 12-9 type game.

Hopefully we come out on the winning side again. Man a healthy Kamara would have been huge for this type of game but he clearly doesn't look right. If he can play, I trust the staff will make the right decision, but we should really probably give Murray lots of looks next Sunday.

If the game were in New Orleans, I'd feel confident. If we had Drew, I'd feel confident. But in Chicago and without Drew, I'm nervous. I don't think Chicago is as good as they were last season, but this may be a game that scheduling helped set them up with a win.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we will lose. I really think we have the best team in the NFL (Pats fans can justifiably argue against that), but I'm just not going to be surprised if this is one that we drop.
They gonna have to give Teddy a lot of short routes. Basically manage out the game so the defense can get some rest.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They gonna have to give Teddy a lot of short routes. Basically manage out the game so the defense can get some rest.
Horrible gameplan.

What Chicago thrives in is making the passing offense play small. Tighten coverage. Force turnovers.

The best gameplan is to get success in running the ball and keep them off balanced
To develop a good play action and screen game. Try to attack 7-15 yards up mid field in chunks. We have to take shots. We can't play super small or too wide open and reckless.
Chicago wants to funnel you into a short passing attack and push you to the sideline.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Ugh, no chance Kamara plays. Is Cadet really the best available? I guess he's the one most familiar with the system.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Ugh, no chance Kamara plays. Is Cadet really the best available? I guess he's the one most familiar with the system.

:aaahhhhhh:

Might as well bring back Brandon Coleman as well to give Teddy B. another "weapon". :snoop:

Having to find a way to get by is painful. :mjcry:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man i say sit kamara. We already lost offensive weapon #1 aint no need to put weapon #2 out there against that defense. Its gonna be a really physical game I say save em and give Murray a starters workload. He's a vet, been a starter before he can do it. Gotta earn his money.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
this is basically a preseason game with all the starters being out. fukk it give the rookie from texas a chance at wr and see what he can do. Teddy 3 yrds and a cloud of dust gone have to rely on cook more and murray gone have to get 4/5 yds a pop. hell the raiders did it, i don't see why we can't. i do feel like we get a defensive td this game. killa cam gone get another 2 sacks, i just wish we had someone besides klein in coverage

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this is basically a preseason game with all the starters being out. fukk it give the rookie from texas a chance at wr and see what he can do. Teddy 3 yrds and a cloud of dust gone have to rely on cook more and murray gone have to get 4/5 yds a pop. hell the raiders did it, i don't see why we can't. i do feel like we get a defensive td this game. killa cam gone get another 2 sacks, i just wish we had someone besides klein in coverage

He is theeeee worst. Id rather runna 3 safety set and have Von by the LOS than have Klein in there

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Smart-Select-20191016-042408-Google-News.jpg
my african lookin like a trap gawd with his hair blowin in the wind :wow:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
the bears have injuries on both lines,which can mean a good game for us rushing the ball and pressuring the qb