We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tenor.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Can we just beat Chi on the road lol

Feels like the toughest game for Teddy

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Can we just beat Chi on the road lol

Feels like the toughest game for Teddy
its shown that we struggle and i mean struggle when our run game isn't working and with mack coming off the edge teddy is going have to make some quick decisions he's gone have to complete downfield passes for us to win this game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
its shown that we struggle and i mean struggle when our run game isn't working and with mack coming off the edge teddy is going have to make some quick decisions he's gone have to complete downfield passes for us to win this game.
I think if Armstead gets right... He'll shutdown Mack.

I'm more worried about Peat on Hicks.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This looks to be another slugfest.

Hopefully we come out on the winning side again. Man a healthy Kamara would have been huge for this type of game but he clearly doesn't look right. If he can play, I trust the staff will make the right decision, but we should really probably give Murray lots of looks next Sunday.

If the game were in New Orleans, I'd feel confident. If we had Drew, I'd feel confident. But in Chicago and without Drew, I'm nervous. I don't think Chicago is as good as they were last season, but this may be a game that scheduling helped set them up with a win.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we will lose. I really think we have the best team in the NFL (Pats fans can justifiably argue against that), but I'm just not going to be surprised if this is one that we drop.

Last edited: