We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taysom is going to lose a job because his ball security is a fukking joke. I'm tired of his shyt.

He actually is outperforming my expectations as a pure QB but his ball security literally negates everything else he does. The reason we're fukking neck and neck with GB is cuz he fumbled that game away for us and HE'S HAD 5 MORE SINCE!

Fix that shyt Payton or bench his ass!!!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Taysom is going to lose a job because his ball security is a fukking joke. I'm tired of his shyt.

He actually is outperforming my expectations as a pure QB but his ball security literally negates everything else he does. The reason we're fukking neck and neck with GB is cuz he fumbled that game away for us and HE'S HAD 5 MORE SINCE!

Fix that shyt Payton or bench his ass!!!
Outperform at QB? He's getting boosted by an elite talented offense and HOF playcaller.

The only thing he can do is make wide open reads.. He made one tight window to Thomas and a couple of lame ducks that should of been picked.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sean Payton is a genius and a dumbass at the same time. You got two pretty damn good runningbacks and u dont use them to eat the clock:gucci: We are on the 5 yard line and decide to pass twice :gucci:. Hill fumbles and u run the ball with him again :gucci:
I don't know. They seem to be crashing hard on the run in the final qtr.

Daps
Taysom has a fumble legitimately like 1 in every 10 possessions he holds the ball... that's absolutely abhorrent. Random dudes literally off the street can protect the ball better than he does... one actually came off the street last week and did just that versus him matter of fact :dead: This shameful experiement of him as a starting QB should have never even been a remote consideration, let alone monthlong reality, on a roster with the league leader in fukking passing yards on it. I don't care how "hard" this shambolic dink and dunk then hand the ball off to Kamara and Murray offense supposedly is to learn (spoilers: it isn't); cut this fukking neanderthal butter fingers cave beast and start Jameis already you :mjpls: cowards. :camby: