We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I guess at some point we all should calm down and celebrate a playoff clinch? Lol

It's been the greatest four year run in Saints history.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Eagles
Chiefs
Vikes
We win 2 outta 3 brees be here for minny

Imo we need to use Murray more. He could've muscled in a td. Either way im glad we swept overrated TB and the flamingos

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We gonna give Marcus Williams props for a good game or give him "About Damn Time" treatment.

I thought he made some good plays. The big play defense has been much improved over the last 5 games.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We gonna give Marcus Williams props for a good game or give him "About Damn Time" treatment.

I thought he made some good plays. The big play defense has been much improved over the last 5 games.
Who is the odd man out
Latt, Marcus, or Trey?
Do we lose 2 of these 3?

If there's a "bonus" to Latt not being a dominant shutdown corner is he won't command Ramsey money but he'll prob argue he deserves Tre White money. Williams won't break the bank for the safety market but his stats will support him getting over 40 mil. And then there's Trey, I was taught you never let pass rushers go but man...how can we keep everyone???

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Who is the odd man out
Latt, Marcus, or Trey?
Do we lose 2 of these 3?

If there's a "bonus" to Latt not being a dominant shutdown corner is he won't command Ramsey money but he'll prob argue he deserves Tre White money. Williams won't break the bank for the safety market but his stats will support him getting over 40 mil. And then there's Trey, I was taught you never let pass rushers go but man...how can we keep everyone???

10 sack guys are getting $10 million a season. Probably a Paul Kruger 2.0 situation.

Looking at the salary cap, FA demand and etc.

The FA safety is literally Marcus Williams. He's probably get a top 5 deal. I got to see the demand, but unless he for some crazy reason that he takes a team friendly. 4-27 deal. Really underpaid.

It maybe easier to keep Lattimore, because we can push his cap hit out of 2021 and 2022.

With all the talent leaving... You do got an opportunity to trade Lattimore for a solid ransom, but ge probably tanked his value. I want to get 2 1st and a 3rd. I think you may only get a 1st.