We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
fukk a draft pick

better be worried bout Grady Jarrett breaking more of Brees ribs and Julio mossing y’all entire secondary

:mjlol: The ignorance of a Funboys fan :laff:

Y'all will win due to that nut-ass scheduling of division rivals facing each other twice in 3 weeks, though. :smh:

Daps

Significant loss IMO. We became the #1 defense when he came back.

Mr. Can't Get Right :francis: It's like clockwork with this dude; as soon as he finally starts showing flashes of possibly living up to his 2 1st rounder price tag... injured right on time when we need him most. Been the same deal every year of his career so far :smh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Mr. Can't Get Right :francis: It's like clockwork with this dude; as soon as he finally starts showing flashes of possibly living up to his 2 1st rounder price tag... injured right on time when we need him most. Been the same deal every year of his career so far :smh:
Concussions are serious but atleast a concussion won't keep him out for the season.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I'd rather he be out with a concussion than a season-ending leg injury or a bad foot that makes him a shell of himself like the last two seasons have ended for him.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Over/ under on how long Sean leaves taysom in on Sunday
Clearly them flamingo funboys gone load up the box to make trigga throw