We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So, Nick Foles on his 3rd read?

I'll say that Nick done hit his 3rd read. I doubt Taybang EVER made it that far.

You notice how we're constantly breaking the huddle and getting to the line and snapping it, dude ain't even doing anything presnap. The play the play. Aint no runs or alerts attached to it. Its just whatever the play is thats it. I dont think I ever even heard him call out the Mike, McCoy probably doing all that :dead:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taysom ain't the QB of the future. I'll go easy on Sean though as long as we keep finding ways to get wins. If we can keep winning, and then Drew get fresh and healthy (well...as healthy as his old ass can possibly be coming off 11 fractured ribs), we'll be really set to go on a run in January.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Taysom ain't the QB of the future. I'll go easy on Sean though as long as we keep finding ways to get wins. If we can keep winning, and then Drew get fresh and healthy (well...as healthy as his old ass can possibly be coming off 11 fractured ribs), we'll be really set to go on a run in January.
But... Zach Wilson is... Trade a couple of 1st lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
So... Missing wide open dudes and throwing to Cook into double coverage while throwing the ugliest back shoulder throw to Thomas had to do anything with gameplan....

Dude is trash at QB, he wasn't any better than the Denver QBs if I am being honest about him.

I would trade to get the Jets QB or something for next year

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sean P on some bullshyt. He need to let Jameis take over and get these much needed game reps. Its not a guarantee that Drew wont get injured again when he comes back. We'll be in trouble with Hill running the show once we get to the playoffs.
If Winston isn't ready to call a game. He isn't ready. QB isn't plug and play our system in our unfortunately. Blame covid. He was incredibly limited in that SF game and a lot of it is lack familiarity.

I want Winston to succeed. The longer we can hold out. The better.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Honestly i think Jameis sees action against the funboys. Hill performance could have us behind big and he's not capable of handling it

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
As much as I wanna see Jameis succeed and play, let him sit and see what to do and not to do, especially since y'all are still fighting for the no. 1 seed.

I'm honestly surprised y'all don't have a package in there for him to throw to keep defenses honest cause he may throw a pick, but he'll also light you up as well and he can run as well a lil bit

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
If Winston isn't ready to call a game. He isn't ready. QB isn't plug and play our system in our unfortunately. Blame covid. He was incredibly limited in that SF game and a lot of it is lack familiarity.

I want Winston to succeed. The longer we can hold out. The better.
Bruh i played football. No practice, no film room, and no sideline watching will ever top live game action to get someone in rhythm. I truly dont believe someone like Jameis who was actually intelligent in school and were a 5 year starter to not be ready to call a game. He has had the playbook all year. Sean P is playing with fire. In this 4 game stretch we are in, we have the bum ass falcons twice, broncos, and eagles. This was the perfect time to let Jamies come in and play. His arm alone will keep the defenses from stacking the box. He dont have to be a gunslinger. Run the O thru Kamara and Murray and establish the pass off playaction. fukk all that holdout shyt, we trying to win a ring this year. Drew will most likely get hurt again.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Thats disrespectful to Foles.
If Hill 1st read aint there he holds the ball panicking. Idk even know what he's looking at down the field cause it aint anybody else on the field.
This dude is god awful and it pisses me off.
This experiment should have ended today.
No more.
I came in here to say this...

First it takes him to damn long to go through his progressions.

Once the first or second read isn't there, he turns into a dumb azz and either gets sacked, throws a bad pass, or tries a Larry Holmes type scramble.

We are going to get our azz beat when we eventually play a competent team. We are very fortunate this is a somewhat favorable portion of our schedule right now. You aren't going to be able to protect Trigga Hill forever running the wildcat and gimmick type offenses.

We better get Jameis out there if for nothing else other than throwing some deep routes to keep defenses honest.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I came in here to say this...

First it takes him to damn long to go through his progressions.

Once the first or second read isn't there, he turns into a dumb azz and either gets sacked, throws a bad pass, or tries a Larry Holmes type scramble.

We are going to get our azz beat when we eventually play a competent team. We are very fortunate this is a somewhat favorable portion of our schedule right now. You aren't going to be able to protect Trigga Hill forever running the wildcat and gimmick type offenses.

We better get Jameis out there if for nothing else other than throwing some deep routes to keep defenses honest.

:mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Kwon was the last piece to puzzle for defense.

I'm pretty emphatic on calling this defense elite. It's just crazy talented with a wild ass draft pedigree.