We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I asked this on SR:
If we don't get the #1 seed, would yall rather the 2 seed and face a NFC West team or the 5 seed and face the NFC East Winner

Face the East.:whoa:

we need to let them West niccas tear themselves apart

Only play them when or if absolutely necessary. But hoping for NO vs GB NFCCC game

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Face the East.:whoa:

we need to let them West niccas tear themselves apart

Only play them when or if absolutely necessary. But hoping for NO vs GB NFCCC game
That same energy yall bought us yesterday yall better bring to the NFC West the rest of the way.

Swear yall play us as if we the ones who own this rivalry or something. Like we the ones who had Montana or had The Catch 2 or won the shootout last year smh

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That same energy yall bought us yesterday yall better bring to the NFC West the rest of the way.

Swear yall play us as if we the ones who own this rivalry or something. Like we the ones who had Montana or had The Catch 2 or won the shootout last year smh

Na man..... we just miss the Old West with y’all, Falcons, and Panthers:mjcry:

They should’ve never changed it:sadbron:

fukk Seattle and Arizona.

Y’all will always be NFC West man... y’all were the founders of this division :ohlawd:

Also, that was “The Catch 3”:usure:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm a medical professional. If Brees really broke his ribs. He would of left for an xray ASAP. Broken ribs can possibly puncture a lung.

They really let this man chill on the sideline bilateral rib fractures and a collapse lung.... Bruhhhhhhh

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They really let this man chill on the sideline bilateral rib fractures and a collapse lung.... Bruhhhhhhh
Football players, even our noodle arm QB, are a different breed.

So I'm wondering what Payton does. Brees, I imagine, will try and push to come back for the playoffs. Does Payton allow that? If we stay hot with Jameis, of course the QB controversy starts.

This is legit my 2015 Broncos prediction coming to life.

Daps
Not even mad about the Brees injury honestly; he can't even go half a season before burning his arm out at this point so he was right on track to flame out in spectacular fashion by the first game of the playoffs just like last year at the rate we were going. Now he gets a mid season as opposed to start of season rest that will hopefully leave him "fresh" by his :flabbynsick: standards at this point in his career for the postseason. We also need to see what we have with Jameis, and now Payton will be forced to start him and give us those answers. If we were in play for a bye there's no way he was going to ever give Winston that opportunity unless something like this forced his hand.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is upset central.
We coming off a hard tough win, they coming off a bye.
Whole team gonna have to be super focused this week. And Sean P gonna have to come out hot on the calls.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Not even mad about the Brees injury honestly; he can't even go half a season before burning his arm out at this point so he was right on track to flame out in spectacular fashion by the first game of the playoffs just like last year at the rate we were going. Now he gets a mid season as opposed to start of season rest that will hopefully leave him "fresh" by his :flabbynsick: standards at this point in his career for the postseason. We also need to see what we have with Jameis, and now Payton will be forced to start him and give us those answers. If we were in play for a bye there's no way he was going to ever give Winston that opportunity unless something like this forced his hand.
You got NFC South and NFC fans celebrating not knowing this may be a blessing in disguise for us. Haha. We'll see.

@Bryan Danielson I'm mad at yall right now but if this ends up being a "wow that Brees injury actually ended up helping the Saints" story by next year, I'll apologize and admit yall were just doing the hard part of what had to be done to finally get us over the top. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You got NFC South and NFC fans celebrating not knowing this may be a blessing in disguise for us. Haha. We'll see.

@Bryan Danielson I'm mad at yall right now but if this ends up being a "wow that Brees injury actually ended up helping the Saints" story by next year, I'll apologize and admit yall were just doing the hard part of what had to be done to finally get us over the top. :wow:

I can reassure this was a mistake, not intentional.

And with the exception of Aaron Brooks, no one is smiling or laughing at this

We in Santa Clara wish Brees a speedy recovery