We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That makes Jags and Cardinals must wins imo. At the same time, Bears QB play has been shaky.

The NFL knew what they were doing with that scheduling. :ufdup:

Also, another thing that needs to brought up: I know that they are your LSU brehs, so do NOT take this personal, breh. :whoa:

Just for this Sunday, we need for Fournette to transform into Cadet and Chark into either Coleman, Toon, or Arrington (preferably Arrington :mjgrin: @smitty22).

And it would also help us if Minshew transformed into Peterman.

Man, having to find a way to get by is tough. :mjcry:

Sidenote: Is Ramsey playing? :patrice: If so, we NEED him to transform into Browner and A.J. Bouye into Jason David. And throw in a couple of Johnathan Sullivans, Sedrick Hodges, and Tebucky Joneses on their defense. :trash:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The NFL knew what they were doing with that scheduling. :ufdup:

Also, another thing that needs to brought up: I know that they are your LSU brehs, so do NOT take this personal, breh. :whoa:

Just for this Sunday, we need for Fournette to transform into Cadet and Chark into either Coleman, Toon, or Arrington (preferably Arrington :mjgrin: @smitty22).

And it would also help us if Minshew transformed into Peterman.

Man, having to find a way to get by is tough. :mjcry:

Sidenote: Is Ramsey playing? :patrice: If so, we NEED him to transform into Browner and A.J. Bouye into Jason David. And throw in a couple of Johnathan Sullivans, Sedrick Hodges, and Tebucky Joneses on their defense. :trash:
Where I like us is our front 7 against their o-line. Their o-line is poo and draw 8 flags a game