We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
Man, I quickly learned that Boubon and the FQ ain't my shyt when I moved here but I gotta start hanging out there after games. :banderas:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
im bout to flood this joint with gifs forgive me.
but i just found a bunch on giphy :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I just peeped that we have been fukked over via scheduling and bad timing. :francis:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Week 5: The Bears went to London and faced a Raiders team that many expected to be :trash: this season and suffered an upsetting L to them. :francis:

Week 6: Bears have a BYE since they were in London the week before. :francis:

Week 7: The angry Bears, with that :demonic: defense, will return from their BYE in a late afternoon HOME game, looking to take out that upsetting L to the Raiders in London on their next opponent. :ufdup:

Guess who that particular opponent will be? :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Mr. 2 1st has some surprising stats. Not surprising from watching him play just surprising being as high in the nfl rankings as he is
Tied 1st in qb knockdowns with 7
Tied 2nd in qb pressures with 19. Only behind Mack who has a mere 26
Is 7th in hurries with 9. Cam has 11.

And he has 3 sacks which is middle of the pack but not bad same as Cam.

Dude really is coming into his own and developing nicely Hopely he can stay healthy and lear to keep his balance as he bends towards the qb and he'll get a few more sacks
:ehh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Week 5: The Bears went to London and faced a Raiders team that many expected to be :trash: this season and suffered an upsetting L to them. :francis:

Week 6: Bears have a BYE since they were in London the week before. :francis:

Week 7: The angry Bears, with that :demonic: defense, will return from their BYE in a late afternoon HOME game, looking to take out that upsetting L to the Raiders in London on their next opponent. :ufdup:

Guess who that particular opponent will be? :francis:
That makes Jags and Cardinals must wins imo. At the same time, Bears QB play has been shaky.