We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Are they talking slick about Mike over this incident at SR? :mjpls:
One user was talking about some Twitter bs and was like trying to compare Mike twitter post to... What if Lutz tweeted out lyrics to song about killing black people...

What fukking songs are you listening too. There aren't no mordern mainstream songs about that.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Are they talking slick about Mike over this incident at SR? :mjpls:
LOL they are mad at him because he tweeted a tweet Friday that said "Jealous people dealing with emotions only females feel"
so they speculating a teammate stood up to Mike about that tweet :mjlol:

Someone told me how would I feel if Lutz tweeted a lyric about black people getting killed cuz I said I doubt Mike's tweet was that a big a deal to anyone :russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
One user was talking about some Twitter bs and was like trying to compare Mike twitter post to... What if Lutz tweeted out lyrics to song about killing black people...

What fukking songs are you listening too. There aren't no mordern mainstream songs about that.

:smh: Link me to the post breh so I can go login to :snoop: that :mjpls: post.

Sidenote: And if he gets in his feelings and decides to retaliate :mjlol:, I will just delete the post to cancel the retaliation out. :troll: :umad:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:smh: Link me to the post breh so I can go login to :snoop: that :mjpls: post.

Sidenote: And if he gets in his feelings and decides to retaliate :mjlol:, I will just delete the post to cancel the retaliation out. :troll: :umad:
Mods already deleted that shyt quick.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The altercation is with none other than the Gardener Johnson.

Damn, CJ is about that fukkery. :damn:

Mike should have ran the fade with Marcus Williams or Peat. :lolbron:

Mike idolizes Michael Jordan so this was inevitable lol

:mjlol: Mike better not have a :mjpls: card in his wallet.

EDIT: @taker597 They calling Mike a "thug" and tryna fukk eith his money, huh? :mjpls:

Link me the post(s) so they can get their issue. :birdman: