We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Aye yall if you see a stank p*ssy muafukka in here point em out

oV5gmk.gif

Y’all slowly entering that @AVXL territory where y’all have weapons but for some reason y’all trash as hell :ohhh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yes what they said.

shyt if anyone knows about injuries is us.

I don’t know what the fukk happened last night :snoop:

But dress him and let him get healthy, only put him on the field if it’s like an emergency
Yall been on yall B team for three games now and are 2-1, idk why yall tripping. The goal for yall (and honestly maybe for us too depending on our next few weeks) should be just find a way to get in the dance in January and try to be healthy as possible. Who cares about being a WC if the only effect is playing the NFC East winner at their home or something lol.

My biggest concern is being healthy in January.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Victory laps are what yall and Falcons fans always do early on so this trash talk does not surprise me lol
We’re trash and I want us to tank. Falcons doing victory laps on that 0 part of their record

@AVXL thought his team was good. Bu bu but Dan Quinn :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We’re trash and I want us to tank. Falcons doing victory laps on that 0 part of their record

@AVXL thought his team was good. Bu bu but Dan Quinn :mjlol:
You clearly was trolling so I wasn't going to go in on you lol

But @AVXL...that nikka need to drop the AVX cuz he a walking L :russ: Couldn't even post in our thread during a game we were down 14-0 without looking like a fool:heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You clearly was trolling so I wasn't going to go in on you lol

But @AVXL...that nikka need to drop the AVX cuz he a walking L :russ: Couldn't even post in our thread during a game we were down 14-0 without looking like a fool:heh:

:mjlol: I post twice in yall funky ass thread, don’t mention y’all bytch asses ONCE and I stay on y’all brain. y’all boys pathetic asf

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I post twice in yall funky ass thread, don’t mention y’all bytch asses ONCE and I stay on y’all brain. y’all boys pathetic asf
Twice times more than you posted in your dead ass official team thread. Yall nikkas aint even bother to get hyped this year so I gotta say thats a slight improvement for yall miserable asses :heh: