We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:dahellisthis:

Damn, the LB core has to be :flabbynsick: for them to make that move. :scusthov:

Them p*ssy footing around with Anzalone with waiting out a month him to see if he can heal was a bad move. We probably won't get him back unless we make the playoffs

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yall seen Kiko Alonzo any?

We bringing back Stephone Anthony
The Anthony move is because Kaden Eliss went down vs Seattle with a torn ligament. I saw it at the game. He went down untouched. That's always a bad sign.

Pray Demario Davis stays healthy. Dude had a slow start vs Houston but good lord was he near dominant vs Seattle on Sunday. He was everywhere!

Our LB core is running thin on bodies but hopefully Klein and Alonzo stay healthy and PRAY Davis does, he's just too good to lose.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I got a funny feeling Lattimore gonna ball out Sunday vs Cooper. Just a gut feeling.
I wouldn't be surprised if they move Cooper to the slot for most of the game. I know it's against DA philosophy and our personnel without a 3rd boundary corner, but they really should get Lat to follow him all game.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Appreciating you for accepting me :dahellwhat:

He come out as gay or something :dahellwhat:

He won't mind us being on his ass Sunday night then :chattyguurrrlll:
Oh you trying to get the shyt talking early :scust:

Don't think cuz you ain't a Falcons or Panthers scrub that we won't get at that Cowgirl ass :pacspit:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They really got some balls trash talking like they faced a real team to start the season. Had the Dolphins tanking drives in the redzone because they aint trying to win lol
They media is bucking their heads up saying they’re the favorites now

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Bruh the cowboys don’t worry me in the least I was more worried about the Seahawks because of Russell especially if gallup doesn’t play he’s the only one because of Eli apple.
Eh, they worry me. Even if we had Drew.

They have a good defense (though they haven't played to their form from last season so far yet). Dak is playing great and motivated by a big contract.

Talent wise, I think we are the better team. But I respect what the Cowboys have built and have been able to structurally get their players to buy into. It's gonna be a tough game.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Eh, they worry me. Even if we had Drew.

They have a good defense (though they haven't played to their form from last season so far yet). Dak is playing great and motivated by a big contract.

Talent wise, I think we are the better team. But I respect what the Cowboys have built and have been able to structurally get their players to buy into. It's gonna be a tough game.
I feel you bro but I think Teedy is coming into this game with something to prove and AK as well can’t wait for Sunday night to get here :blessed: